Wolverine's WK180-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowsa!
I'm in for .223!.... and for x39...AK mags please!
Thank you Mr. Wolverine!

I too would like an option of longer handguard at point of sale...but whatever is available is fine.

Any chance the x39 would come out this 2018? I know hard to say, but just wondering in general geuss-timates.:)

What kind of groups at 100 yards and what is the best bullet weight for 1-8" ? Need to know if it'll be used on coyotes.

Production guns will have 1:8 twist we are anticipating sub 2 MOA but no test results yet. So far we have just used odd barrels that happened to be 1:7 and 1:9 twist.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see what kind of accuracy is achievable with a new barrel.

I've got a Maple Ridge Armoury match grade stainless fluted 223 Wylde barrel with the mid length gas system sitting around doing nothing. Bough it for my MacDef build but caliber plans for that changed. It's now going on my new WK180-C when I get it. I guess I'll find out how well it makes it shoot.

Finally it is here!!!

Will the folding stock clear the charging handle and ejection port?
Hope to see a bolt release/hold open down the road.

If the barrels interchangeable with the AR15, then it would be great if we can source CHF Nitrided or chromlined options.

If I have any say in it :) the folding stock should fold to the left, seriously, to early to say yet. We have lots to do before we get that far.

cPMxA00.gif

I did that in my pants after seeing this rifle.

Ak mags..
AK MAGS!
Don't you love yourselves?
Why hang a neutered heavy banana the size of a family sedan on the bottom of a light weight rifle, designed to shoot our lovely and compact pistol mags...that have 2x the capacity.

Say no to weight.
You can't be big, if your lifestyle wont allow it

Ak mags..
AK MAGS!
Don't you love yourselves?
Why hang a neutered heavy banana the size of a family sedan on the bottom of a light weight rifle, designed to shoot our lovely and compact pistol mags...that have 2x the capacity.

Say no to weight.
You can't be big, if your lifestyle wont allow it

They COULD make a pistol version for the USA. Such things are popular there since handguns are less controlled than SBR's. And then also sell it in Canada as a commonly available centerfire handgun. Then sell 10 round AK-style magazines in Canada. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom