Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616263646566676869707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Things have been happening so fast that I am sure there are going to be some disappointed customers. I have said 12 to 16 weeks but if we have any QC problems I will delay deliveries. If people don,t like it they can have a refund. Dates are our best estimate, nothing more. Steve from Kodiak and myself will be working together to give our customers the fastest possibly delivery but quality will come first. I can,t say any more, please don,t try and pin me down on a delivery date or where your order is in the queue. This has been a dream of mine for over 15 years, I had previously approached 5 manufactures, all laughed at my plans, I am determined this will succeed based on value for money, customer service and a quality product. No one is more excited than me.
    After watching so many tantrums on CGN about waiting for new shipments of guns, this is the absolute best answer possible. A very politely worded "they are ready when they are ready, no pouting allowed"
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Business Member Rep
    Some dealers did get their orders in on the first 300. We tried our hardest to make this opportunity as fair as possible for everyone. We emailed all the dealer accounts we have addresses for at the same time as the announcement on CGN. Orders will be filled in the chronological order of when they were received here regardless of whether they were retail or wholesale orders.

xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 01:14 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    We should at least at the latest see them in time to enjoy them during the summer. So all good.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Just get them out before the FKers in gov't decide to mess with us all.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    This one I'm sold on. Wolverine I'd take one with a stock like this in a heartbeat.

Edited to add, who am I kidding I'll probably buy one anyway when they come out, but still, I like that stock combination better.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
    This one I'm sold on. Wolverine I'd take one with a stock like this in a heartbeat.

Edited to add, who am I kidding I'll probably buy one anyway when they come out, but still, I like that stock combination better.
    X2 that stock looks amazing.....what one is that? I know and will it 100% work? I want to order this stock asap....where can i buy it?

Ordered this morning Thx mr Wolverine
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

CGN Regular
    Thank you for the clarification Wolverine .303

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    I have placed my order...this is cheaper than they were when they first came in
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.