Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636465666768697071727374757787 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    X2 that stock looks amazing.....what one is that? I know and will it 100% work? I want to order this stock asap....where can i buy it?
    That would be the Ace original skeleton stock which is for the 180b with a stormwerkz adapter and comes in folding or fixed variants. Not sure if that adapter will be compatible with the WK180-C but time will tell
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Any way to tell if we're in the first 300?

Pretty excited for this new rifle!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrmonkey View Post
    Any way to tell if we're in the first 300?

Pretty excited for this new rifle!
    if you have placed your order i can guarantee with 100% certainty that you are in the first 1000x.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    That would be the Ace original skeleton stock which is for the 180b with a stormwerkz adapter and comes in folding or fixed variants. Not sure if that adapter will be compatible with the WK180-C but time will tell
    Thanks for the info......maybe wolverine can chime In and confirm if the stock and adapter will work.....as it was part of the modification pictures he posted

Moved to Q & A page.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-09-2018 at 04:42 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Thanks for the info......maybe wolverine can chime In and confirm if the stock and adapter will work.....as it was part of the modification pictures he posted
    I believe those pics were photoshopped mock ups of what some aftermarket stocks would look like. I don't think Wolverine posted those.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN frequent flyer
    Video on the WK180-C from Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...gle.ca%2F&_rdr

What's the current estimated wait if I were to place a deposit now? Would it be faster to order through a dealer?
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-13-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by runthetables View Post
    What's the current estimated wait if I were to place a deposit now? Would it be faster to order through a dealer?

Best estimate would be this fall, it would be quicker from a dealer unless they have pre-sold everything they have on order with us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    Mr. Wolverine,

Please do not delete the ambi-charging handle design. I pre-ordered a gun with the option for a left or right side charging handle and I'll be pissed if a bunch of internet trolls who didn't even purchase the gun get to decide how this gun is manufactured.

We're not taking these things to Passchendaele, if you want something that is mud-proof, buy an AR!

Rant complete.
    To be honest, if I were to pick a single side for the cocking handle to be on, it would be the left. and I shoot right. The Korean War called. They want their right handed cocking handles back.

Hopefully whoever invents the receiver hole cover invents an ambidextrous one...

As for all the people crying about an ejection port cover, like how many of your firearms actually have an ejection port cover? Not one of my pistols. Only 2 out of 20 rifles.

And seriously how much dirt are you throwing into your receiver anyways?

Hopefully the 180C follows that good AR 18 design of a generous receiver with lose tolerances which is more tolerant of debris in the action than that obsolete AR 15 design...

Just placed my order. Hopefully I get it before Christmas... I guess I will just have to keep fondling my Sterling AR180 until it gets here...
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    On the receiver openings I once discussed an SVT40 with a history buff. He said the rifle was prone to stoppages due to combat conditions like mud, grit and snow. I said I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm fighting the Wehrmacht during the winter outside of Stalingrad.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.