Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5464666768697071727374757677787980818284 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    How heavy did it feel?
    Definitely not a powder puff. I already took advantage of Bushnell's March rebate and have a 3-9x40 AR223 waiting to mount on mine when it arrives, and fully expect it to be heavy enough to have the recoil of a Ruger 10/22.
    They had a dummy heavy barrel on it at TACCOM, so it really depends on how much they whittle down the production version.
    I'm ambivalent about it, since a heavy barrel might be better for coyotes, but I like the balance of a lighter barrel.
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    Definitely not a powder puff. I already took advantage of Bushnell's March rebate and have a 3-9x40 AR223 waiting to mount on mine when it arrives, and fully expect it to be heavy enough to have the recoil of a Ruger 10/22.
    They had a dummy heavy barrel on it at TACCOM, so it really depends on how much they whittle down the production version.
    I'm ambivalent about it, since a heavy barrel might be better for coyotes, but I like the balance of a lighter barrel.
    Hey Bubba Yugga....I'm doing pretty much the same with mine when it comes except I'm going with the 4.5-18 AR223. Also a Burris AR332 Prism sight with a Fastfire lll red dot on the side will be going on this bad boy for in close action. What do you plan on using for a mount on the Bushnell? Yotes near and far look out!
    Last edited by DinduNuffin; 03-26-2018 at 06:47 PM.

The video appears to show the shooters firing TEN, not five, rounds from each magazine. That wouldn't be legal.

Couple of cheap rings came with the scope, so will start with that.
    Been thinking about a couple 45 pic adapters for flip up UTG BUIS, or maybe one for a cheap reflex red dot.
    Wanna start low end and work up as experience unfolds.
    Always got an SKS or two to inherit the hand me downs...

Quote Originally Posted by quicknick View Post
    The video appears to show the shooters firing TEN, not five, rounds from each magazine. That wouldn't be legal.
    Pistol mags. Legal. Read RCMP Bulletin 72 Para 4.

Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Don't worry I also like the reversible charging handle, especial as there is no bolt release catch. We will conduct a poll as I am interested to hear everyone's point of view, but I am not bound to make a change due to any poll. The only change that may happen is a lighter profile barrel but I need to conduct some accuracy tests before committing to that. My original concept was for an affordable, lightweight, reliable, utility carbine that owners could easily customise. I am determined not to loose sight of that.

I don't get why the medium heavy barrel is a bad thing. It's not much more weight and you gain in recoil management and accuracy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quicknick View Post
    You've not seen some of the real toys that Mr Wolverine busts out now and again. You'd probably faint
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The only change that may happen is a lighter profile barrel but I need to conduct some accuracy tests before committing to that. My original concept was for an affordable, lightweight, reliable, utility carbine that owners could easily customise. I am determined not to loose sight of that.
    Put the cheapest barrel on it possible, it's going in the garbage anyways when I change caliber
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Any idea what current wait times would be if I were to order today?

Quote Originally Posted by serial_k View Post
    Any idea what current wait times would be if I were to order today?
    Jan - Feb 2019 at minimum production rate, not sure how much we can improve that but we will certainly be trying.