Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5868707172737475767778798081828384858688 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Our working prototypes were short length gas pistons, I wanted to change to mid length as I felt it would give a more balanced look. On reflection we have decided to stay with the short length gas system but using a mid length hand guard, we are getting good accuracy with this set up, so why change. We may look at mid length or even rifle length gas systems in the future but no promises, this could be 9 or 12 months away.

I did announce that all production guns were going to be mid length gas system, they will not, they will be short. If any one has ordered the WK180-C based on the mid length gas system they can cancel and have a full refund. Given that this change was mine and not as forecast I will, for this occurrence only, not charge the $50 admin fee if anyone wishes to cancel, sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused for some customers.

We still expect that the first orders will be filled in May, not sure what our weekly deliveries will be at this time.
    Short as in carbine length? Or really short as in pistol length?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN frequent flyer
    Numbers still available? Much want.... See 200 downpayment option is this correct? Can i e transfer when I feel like it and pay it off?
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Short as in carbine length? Or really short as in pistol length?
    As in Carbine length.

Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    Numbers still available? Much want.... See 200 downpayment option is this correct? Can i e transfer when I feel like it and pay it off?
    Any orders placed now will be looking at a 2019 delivery, $200 deposit with order, you are welcome to pay it off at any time but you still stay in line in the waiting queue.

CGN Regular
    So this all must mean the frt issues have been all sorted? This is awesome, I'm super excited.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRBurton View Post
    This is awesome. We can have the battle of the 180s in June. I can't wait to see comparison reviews this is turning out to be a great year for non restricted platforms.
    Thank you.

And it's all happening under (the nose of) a Trudeau administration ...
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

So this all must mean the frt issues have been all sorted? This is awesome, I'm super excited.
    We are still waiting for the FRT, the FRT is not a statuary requirement. The WK180-C meets all the requirements for a non restricted firearm in Canada.

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=cyclone;14783137]And it's all happening under (the nose of) a Trudeau administration ...

So c71 can't affect the rifle at all. Is that correct?

[QUOTE=CRBurton;14783186]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    And it's all happening under (the nose of) a Trudeau administration ...

So c71 can't affect the rifle at all. Is that correct?
    No not at all, C 71 can affect any or all firearms just as the Government sees fit, nothing is safe at any time.

CGN Regular
    [QUOTE=Mr Wolverine;14783205]

No not at all, C 71 can affect any or all firearms just as the Government sees fit, nothing is safe at any time.
    I sold all mine to Mike in grand prairie anyway. Thanks for all the great work.