Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767778798081828384858687888991 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Got one. Thanks guys.

I'm really looking forward to getting mine. Just got to pick up some mags and food for it in the meantime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by saskdude99 View Post
    I'd like to buy one of these but I may be paranoid with the RCMP restrictions on all semi autos in high power(non rimfire) calibers. I was told this by a member who regularly visits Ottawa.
    Can somebody give me the abridged version of what is likely going to happen when we come a police state.
    I already have a CZ, mini 14, MR1, AND AR15.
    When we become a police state, Canadians in possession of ruger 10/22 mags will be hauled out onto their front lawn in the wee cold hours in their underwear and summarily executed and left for the crows as a warning to other hold outs and non compliance enthusiasts.

Until then, NOTHING is going to happen with semi autos. Tell you friend to stop spreading rumours and fear mongering. And to sign the petition protesting the Liberals gun control legislation, and to email your Member of Parliament to tell them how unacceptable it is. Pop over the the politics section if you need more info.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Oh just wait till he realizes he's in the queue for 2019's delivery lol
    I put money down on Feb 26 and my date is early 2019.
    Last edited by William_mississauga; 04-10-2018 at 01:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Mr Wolverine;14783232]
    Quote Originally Posted by CRBurton View Post

Yes, I heard Mike was building a larger vault. Have a good evening.
    The local sheet metal fabricator loves me....
    Yep, it's like that.....

BANNED
    With the first delivery drawing near, how is everyone setting up their rifle?

I am just going to slap on adjustable irons to keep things simple and lightweight. I recently have been shooting irons again and forgot how versatile they are. I am going to put on a rhodesian sling, and will be using Pmags and maybe grab a couple pistol mags. I may add a folding stock adapter down the road. Most of my money is going to go into reloading supplies for it though. Bulk prices are beyond ridiculous right now.

CGN Regular
    I couldn't decide on a red dot or a scope for mine so thanks to the Bushnell rebate and my selling dealer I got both :D . Bushnell Enrage red dot and an Engage 4-12x42 scope along with a Burris PEPR mount. I will probably throw a Magpul stock on it at some point and an Ergo pistol grip as well as a Geissele G2S trigger I have sitting waiting as well. I already have a bunch of Pmags and some coupled together LAR-15 mags I could use in it.

Oops forgot to add I have a Spectre Ballistics Hex brake waiting as well.
    Last edited by Fastxr; 04-10-2018 at 07:12 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    I've got my old AR Scope for it (Nikon P-223).

Other than that I'll shoot it and read about others trying to fit stuff to it first before I start buying stuff that won't work.

My LAR pistol mags will be just the ticket.....
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Lar 15 mags aplenty, and a mepro M21 bullseye red dot. If someone comes up with a folding adapter for the stock, probably one of those to fit in a smaller bag/case

CGN Regular
    I will be putting a Vortex viper 2.5-10 mounted in a Leupold 30mm cantilever mount on mine. Probably a m lol adaptor so can put a Harris bipod on it and Vtacs sling.