Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6272747576777879808182838485868788899092 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    With the first delivery drawing near, how is everyone setting up their rifle?

I am just going to slap on adjustable irons to keep things simple and lightweight. I recently have been shooting irons again and forgot how versatile they are. I am going to put on a rhodesian sling, and will be using Pmags and maybe grab a couple pistol mags. I may add a folding stock adapter down the road. Most of my money is going to go into reloading supplies for it though. Bulk prices are beyond ridiculous right now.
    Will put on a set of Magpul BUIS and run the snot out of it for 1000rds straight as fast as i can. Then generally abuse it to see it's failure point. If it survives that, will put on a Bushnell Reddot and call it good.
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was hoping to put a Magpul MOE pistol grip on mine, but looking at the receiver, it almost looks like it won't work. Can anyone confirm?

BANNED
    Sounds good folks, if I had the cash I would have an Elcan OS3X on it.

Man I am getting so pumped for this!

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    [QUOTE=driller212;14809494]With the first delivery drawing near, how is everyone setting up their rifle?

Grizzly gunworks ghost protocol brake, EOTech XPS2-0 Holo Sight, EOTech 3x Magnifier G33 STS 3rd Gen Quick Switch to Side Mount, 8 postal mags, EOTech 3x Magnifier G33 STS 3rd Gen Quick Switch to Side Mount. Probably a folding stock later and bipod.
    Last edited by William_mississauga; 04-10-2018 at 07:18 PM.

I also took advantage of the Bushnell rebate and picked up an 3-12x44 Elite Tac LRS at a smokin deal. Been looking around to see if anyone has an ADM recon in stock but might have to order from the US. Have a Geiselle SD 3-gun trigger to go in it, and I usually find a vertical forward grip to be the most comfortable, prob just a magpul or whatever.
    Stoked to see how they turn out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Cranky Pants's Avatar
    N.S.--Not far from the guy who killed bill C-391
    I grabbed a bushnell ar 4.5x-18x as I want to make this my coyote rig. Rather surprised how heavy that scope is though.

How do you find out where you stand for delivery? I ordered mine in the first couple hours through Wanstalls.
    "You can't fix stupid but you can bury it."
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer VanIsleCam's Avatar
    Wondering that too but apparently I am early with my LGS.
    Proarm Militant - Variant Factory - Data Shopper - Fringe Minority

Picked up an MBUS set, an MVG, and a bunch of LAR15 mags. Considering a Vortex Strikefire II with VMX-3T. Haven't decided on an aftermarket brake or trigger yet, if any.

I'd like to put an ACE skeleton stock on it, but I'll wait to see how others fare with the StormWerkz adapters or if Wolverine comes out with a simple flat-faced adapter. Wolverine mentioned their stock adapter put the buffer tube on a higher line than a typical AR180 stock (i.e. more like an AR15) and this is evident in examining their adapter as compared to both the original AR180 and the StormWerks 180B offering. I'd like to keep the higher stock to make the best use of readily-available AR15-based sights and optic mounts.
    NSC

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranky Pants View Post
    I grabbed a bushnell ar 4.5x-18x as I want to make this my coyote rig. Rather surprised how heavy that scope is though.

How do you find out where you stand for delivery? I ordered mine in the first couple hours through Wanstalls.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsleCam View Post
    Wondering that too but apparently I am early with my LGS.

If you ordered in the first couple of days, I believe you should be in on the first order of 300 rifles. I think wolverine said they would be shipping rifles as they receive them in batches of 20-30, so its possible some of the earlier folks might get em a little sooner. If you got in on the first 300 rifles based on what has been said, you may get them as early as mid May-June. It really depends if Kodiak is on schedule, ahead of schedule, or behind schedule (most likely based on my pre-order experience).

CGN Regular
    I think the first 300 rifles were gone in the first 5 hours. So if you didn’t place your order then don’t expect it in May or June.