Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 677779808182838485868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    i should get mine dec 2018 as i was told
    December? When did you order yours? I ordered mine within 30 hours of the original announcement here on CGN and I hope I have one much sooner than that.

Hey there John, great work doing this project for Canadians. Glad to see someone finally stepped up to the plate of the AR-180b clones. I placed an order with you guys for one, I believe within the first 72 hours (under the first 1000 or so), would there be any way to find out an ETA? Or is it just a "when it comes it comes" type of deal? Fine with either, but it would be nice to have a little idea of when it would be coming.

Thanks,
    Phill

It is very difficult to accurately forecast delivery dates at this time. Kodiak have assured me that we will take delivery of a minimum of 300 rifles in May. Machines have to be set up and every part inspected, Kodiak and ourselves are agreed that QC is the number one priority, rather than reaching any target production quota. As soon as production is running smoothly we will ramp production up to the maximum we can handle with out sacrificing quality. At that time we will be able to provide approx. delivery times.

In the unlikely event we run into a QC problem we will halt production until any issue is resolved. This may not be what you want to hear but this is how we will operate. So I refuse to predict any delivery dates, rest assured we all want to ship as many rifles as possible as quickly as possibly.

I do intend to keep customers updated as production progresses.

I thank everyone for their support and patience.

CGN Regular
    Well said Mr. Wolverine, that is exactly the way I would want you to proceed. There is no point in rushing junk out the door that will just shoot you in the foot on a deposit based preorder as people would just end up cancelling. Offering a solid quality product that lives up to its promises when it's ready to be released within a reasonable time frame will get a good word out and have many happy customers.

CGN Regular
    When can we expect to see some pictures with the barrel and hand guard of the production model?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    That ethic is hard to argue against.

Godspeed, Wolverine!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
    When can we expect to see some pictures with the barrel and hand guard of the production model?
    The second I have the first ones in my grubby little hands
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Hi!

This looks great and I've been watching it with interest. Any idea what kind of accuracy we'll be getting out of these? Sorry if it's been answered elsewhere but 87 pages is a lot to look through.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by skimmer View Post
    Hi!

This looks great and I've been watching it with interest. Any idea what kind of accuracy we'll be getting out of these? Sorry if it's been answered elsewhere but 87 pages is a lot to look through.
    2MOA ish with a good shooter behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    2MOA ish with a good shooter behind it.
    Which is why I like the heavier barrel, leaving less demand on my cyber-perfect skills...
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!