Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

In the vids they have 10 rounders.......are they on the website somewhere?
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Good job, Wolverine and Kodiak!
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

In for this- as long as this company has better QC than NEA it should
    Be g2g

Wow www. Money is tight right now but would probably cancel MACDEF to get it.

Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Quote Originally Posted by redivivus View Post
    So, to sum up - if I got this right from reading the first post - rifle is based on an AR180B machined upper and lower and has a railed front end, heavier AR15 barrel, ambidextrous reciprocating charging handle, modified gas system and bolt carrier, AR15 Buttstock assembly, but does not have a bolt hold open and deletes the AR180B ejection port cover. Outstanding work!

I do however, have questions for Wolverine,
    1. What kind of testing has been conducted to date ? I've seen the two videos posted, but curious as to the extent of the testing to ensure that all the kinks have been worked out given the modified gas system and bolt carrier.
    2. What are the expected replacement/ wear rates for the components: bolt, spring, piston, barrel ?
    3. Can you post a picture of the bolt especially the rear ? Curious to see how carrier tilt is being handled.
    4. Can you post pictures of the rifle itself ? Even if it is pre-production.
    5. Is the barrel chrome lined ?
    Basically your summary is correct, but she does have a bolt catch activated by the mag follower when the last rd is fired. This is released by a pull on the charging handle which itself is reversible.

Testing is ongoing, results so far are excellent. Now I am waiting for a sample barrel from a “new” supplier so we can do some accuracy testing. So far every indication is for sub 2 MOA grouping.

The sample rifle I have here has fired in excess of 500 rds of 55 gr FMJ with only one failure to feed, from a new mag and no other failures. She has not been cleaned yet, just generously oiled.

We are changing to a mid length gas system, as soon as we have that here we will start endurance and torture tests, I want to be testing the product we plan to sell not a pre-production prototype.

I can’t comment on expected wear rates at this time as it is to early. We have observed two wear spots and will be making a change in those areas.

Not prepared to post photos of internals at this time as I have been advised there maybe others working on similar designs.

Will be happy to post more general photos ASAP hopefully today.

Please feel free to ask any other questions as I plan to keep everything as transparent as possible.

PS. Barrel is not chrome lined.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-05-2018 at 04:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    see post 103, there's still hope

And one other, with cheaper shipping

Looks like I'm in the game
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Can you reveal if it will except standard ar bolts, or will they need some modifications to drop in at all? I assume the gas rings.. anything else?

CGN Regular
    I'm so pleased that it doesn't have KEYMODS lol!

Please, make sure that you use Mloks on the handguard rail.

Also, any chance of choosing pencil barrels? If I do modify this on my own, would an aftermarket barrel's gas port be usable?

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    I was sure it was a new line of tactical coffee...............no one tells me anything
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales