Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535455565758596061626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

Are all of the proprietary parts going to be available for purchase after the initial order of 1000 is filled, e.g. BCG, guide rod & springs?

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    X2

Never had an issue with XCR pistol mags in my Windham AR15 in 7.62 x 39

Personally, I like the look of an AK mag....on an AK.....not on American rifles
    Huh. I've had nothing but trouble with my stupid AK pistol mags for my own AR in 7.62x39. Double feeding, failure to feed, failure to eject properly... I've even had to modify the stupid things by cutting out and rounding the front portion of the magazine so that the bullet tip doesn't hit or bind against the front wall of the mag when it's being pushed into the chamber, with mixed results. It almost makes me want to sell my whole rig, but I spent too much money on it thus far and I kind of like having an AR that is cheap to feed. And it works sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMachine View Post
    Seeing that the rifle will accept AR15 barrels, I wonder how ideal a midlength gas system would be?

Reason being, how many commonly available AR15 barrels have a midlength gas system with a length that would class the rifle NR? Most prefit barrels with a midlength gas port, are going to be 18" which is just shy of NR length. Would a rifle length system make more sense if we want to swap out barrels with other offerings?
    SJ Hardware offers 18.6 barrels in a mid-length gas system. You can always get a custom barrel, but of course those are expensive.

BANNED
    Just wanted to say thanks a million times over to grumpy for manufacturing this rifle and answering all 3 of my questions promptly on the questions and answers page! I've never seen a dealer do this before that's why you are the most respected business on CGN and will always remain this way in my eyes!

Mabye asked before but :
    1. Is the bolt head identical to AR15 ?
    2. Will there eventually be stripped upper and BGC available ?
    Tous les jours nous nous endormons plus instruits mais pas forcément moins betes...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    There are going to be a lot of husbands trying to explain the unexpected $1100 on the credit card bill next month.

Business Member Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks a million times over to grumpy for manufacturing this rifle and answering all 3 of my questions promptly on the questions and answers page! I've never seen a dealer do this before that's why you are the most respected business on CGN and will always remain this way in my eyes!
    Mr Wolverine (John) and Grumpy are most certainly 2 different people.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Unfortunately I have a wedding to pay for so this has to wait until summer . But will pick one up eventually if the price stays sub 1k!! Way to go Wolverine.
    |CCFR|

1. No.
    2. No for now, only complete rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_En_Short View Post
    Mabye asked before but :
    1. Is the bolt head identical to AR15 ?
    2. Will there eventually be stripped upper and BGC available ?

Quote Originally Posted by stuckon308 View Post
    There are going to be a lot of husbands trying to explain the unexpected $1100 on the credit card bill next month.
    Sometimes saying went to the strip club is just easier..