Wolverine's WK180-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the Gun Tree? :confused:

.....and if someone beat me to that then I'll settle for the Mag Tree...but ya better throw in a freebie, like a new WK180!

Awesome looking new rifle fella's! A NR semi-auto .223 for 1k. :dancingbanana::runaway::rockOn::xes :cheers:

If the initial public reviews are good I'll be trying to buy one in the Spring for sure! I say "trying" because I suspect these will be selling like hotcakes for many months to come!

Another dealer asked these same questions.

If a dealer sold it... and then the lab said it was prohib... the company would be legally liable for trafficking a prohib weapon.

This is what Etter means by "responsible"

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, the RPD debacle.

Yep, this one is out of the park.
Let’s also hope that this should reign in the prices of alternative choices in the same category.
I kinda feel sorry of all those who put in for upper and lower receivers for the same money...lol

^ really a pencil barrel? But why?

The rifle would be much handier for off hand shooting. Not that the weight is bad, but yeah, that's why. Plus, I don't hammer rounds fast enough to warrant a heavier barrel. I've wondered this about a lot of rifles lately, the ACR DMR barrel, M10x DMR, the original xcr barrels etc. The XCR with the lighter barrel is a great rifle.

Thin barrels take more machining time and that cost money. Our goal was to keep the price under $1,000

Cool! thanks for the response. This rifle looks like a ton of fun. Awesome work.

Ben

I love how they announce a NR 223 rifle that is less then 1000 bucks and people are asking for more. I mean we all have wants but.....

Buy the gun and buy a $500 custom whatever calibre barrel you want. (1500 all in)
Buy the gun with a barrel and a trigger for 1700
Or Buy 2 guns and you get 2 lowers and 2 uppers completely built for the price of a bare lower and 2 uppers of something else.

This is a steal at this price. They could have sold these all day long for $1500 or more but they didn't. I bought 2 to support them and I hope we all buy them and all the gadgets you want to make them your own. Everyone should be happy about this except a few coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom