Thread: Wolverine's WK180-C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vale46 View Post
    Any good for coyotes
    Not if you're a coyote

CGN Regular
    Any good for coyotes
    I don’t know of any coyotes that can shoot so probably not so good for them. I do know if your calling coyotes the WK works.

Orders in! can't wait. =)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Any good for coyotes
    Don't shoot all the coyotes. They keep the rodent and vermin populations in check.

Super GunNutz crooked barrel jed's Avatar
    Even if you wanted to, you couldn't shoot all the coyotes. they've tried bountys, poison, trapping. coyotes will be here long after we're all gone.
    they are smart, sneaky, quick learners, fast, tough, filthy, mangey, flea infested, mean, wild, and free, and generally admirable.(kinda like the people that settled this country)
    I like coyotes, I like to see them hunting in a field, I like to hear them at night.
    That being said I have shot lots of 'em and will continue to, I live in farm country and grew up on a farm. I've seen the dark side of coyote activity, killing newborn calves, chickens, and the occasional dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crooked barrel jed View Post
    Even if you wanted to, you couldn't shoot all the coyotes. they've tried bountys, poison, trapping. coyotes will be here long after we're all gone.
    they are smart, sneaky, quick learners, fast, tough, filthy, mangey, flea infested, mean, wild, and free, and generally admirable.(kinda like the people that settled this country)
    I like coyotes, I like to see them hunting in a field, I like to hear them at night.
    That being said I have shot lots of 'em and will continue to, I live in farm country and grew up on a farm. I've seen the dark side of coyote activity, killing newborn calves, chickens, and the occasional dog.
    True enough. By shooting only some of them you break down the packs social structure encouraging the females to have more pups and increase pups chance of survival.
    I like them too. I watch a family in the field across the street with my Vortex binos. They're just little doggins but do need to be controlled in rural areas. And yes, a WK-180 will do that.

I pre ordered for this firearm feb 2018. still haven't received it yet,,for a entire year I keep being told , they will be in ,in a few weeks... year later nothing,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Manchester17 View Post
    I pre ordered for this firearm feb 2018. still haven't received it yet,,for a entire year I keep being told , they will be in ,in a few weeks... year later nothing,,,
    Feb-Jan isn't a year.
    You just joined this forum and you are already complaining about a prototype gun with high demand. I'd suggest maybe considering a new hobby or investing in literature on patience.
    Give me liberty or give me death

Quote Originally Posted by Manchester17 View Post
    This is basically a company that's run by enthusiast craftsman. It's not a high-volume manufacturer. I'm not naive enough to believe these guys aren't doing it to make money, but at the end of the day, they're doing it because they are Canadian gun owners who are doing their part to build a domestic industry while filling a void and helping us get around these incredibly stupid gun laws.

Sure, they have had some stumbles, and I think they were overwhelmed by demand. But they are doing their best to get them out to everybody. Keep in mind, that every day they don't deliver each rifle, is another day they don't get the $800 balance owed on each rifle.

Ordering one of these versus going down to your local gun shop to buy a generic AR is not unlike the difference between ordering a Ferrari and buying a Ford Focus that's already on the lot. Sure, you'll get the Ford Focus on time, but then you'll have a Ford Focus. The Ferrari, on the other hand, is going to be worth waiting for. There's nothing wrong with having a Ford Focus, but if you order the Ferrari, just be patient because a handful of master craftsmen are assembling it for you in Italy and you're going to be very happy with what you eventually get.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Don't shoot all the coyotes. They keep the rodent and vermin populations in check.
    but in turn they kill livestock... I'd prefer to kill the Yotes.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ