Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wanstalls will be carrying the NEW WK180-C !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    "Built off of the already approved." You can't just leave out the words leading up to already approved lol.

Not trying to argue with you though as I take your interpretations in relation to this subject matter seriously and trust what you have to say on it.
    Built off the already approved what? Receiver? They already said they aren't using the nodak lower.

New lower... new frt.

Not my words... Wolverine. They acknowledge not waiting for the frt. They are saying it is no different than another, different receiver... that one being already approved.

They won't be sharing the same frt.

While i believe the frt will be nr when it comes... that isn't enough to claim "already approved" for thia receiver.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

BANNED
    Thanks for offering the down payment option wanstalls
    Last edited by Ironheart; 02-05-2018 at 09:17 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I trust fenceline and wolverine! Even though it's crazy to say I trust a "username" with who knows who behind It lol.....but I've read his posts for years and he knows his $hit!
    Wolverine site says "Photo shown is of the pre-production model, actual firearm may not be exactly as shown".

Quote Originally Posted by mobiletec View Post
    Wolverine site says "Photo shown is of the pre-production model, actual firearm may not be exactly as shown".
    What's your point?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Built off the already approved what? Receiver? They already said they aren't using the nodak lower.

New lower... new frt.

Not my words... Wolverine. They acknowledge not waiting for the frt. They are saying it is no different than another, different receiver... that one being already approved.

They won't be sharing the same frt.

While i believe the frt will be nr when it comes... that isn't enough to claim "already approved" for thia receiver.
    Yes I agree but I dont take it as them saying this receiver has already been approved. In that very same statement they clearly say there is no FRT. Unless you're reading somewhere else that im not? The wording is perhaps poorly chosen. It would be clearer written as "design based off of the already approved 180b."
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Thanks for offering the down payment option wanstalls.....you guys still charge only 5% tax to BC?
    No - they are in B.C. so need to charge 12% to B.C residents

I'm glad of the down payment option as well. Worst case I'm out 25 bucks if it all goes south with the RCMP - unless I want another gun in their stock (which is likely, lol)
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by HirvGotti View Post
    Yes I agree but I dont take it as them saying this receiver has already been approved. In that very same statement they clearly say there is no FRT. Unless you're reading somewhere else that im not? The wording is perhaps poorly chosen. It would be clearer written as "design based off of the already approved 180b."
    Exactly. The rifle isn't already approved. But the overall design is based off an approved design from another manufacturer.

Devil in the details. I'm seeing what you mean though.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    No - they are in B.C. so need to charge 12% to B.C residents

I'm glad of the down payment option as well. Worst case I'm out 25 bucks if it all goes south with the RCMP - unless I want another gun in their stock (which is likely, lol)
    haha yes i checked their website...got confused with P and D....lack of sleep and all this hype....lol too much on my mind

I caved. Thanks for offering this with a down payment. 👍

I sure hope that Wanstalls got my email and I don't get screwed out of the first run
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast