CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 819193949596979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1011

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

  1. #1001
    CGN Regular RobbieLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    179
    Hey guys,

    On the 540th round through my WK, the threaded bolt handle sheered.
    Unfortunately i do not yet have photo posting credentials.

    Half of the bolt handle is tuck inside the BCG. Does anyone know what parts i need to send it? Just the BCG or should i send the bolt, cam pin etc?

    Thanks for any help, obviously ill wait to see what WS has to say but i am curious what others did.


    -Robbie L

  2. #1002
    CGN Regular Merovingian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    137
    Oh sh!t, the handles are sheering off now ?!? Wtf

    Is there damage or signs of the handle slamming back into the receiver handle cut out at the rear of the rifle?

  3. #1003
    Less than 200 rounds after my BCG was replaced, due to being nitride treated, the threaded bolt handle has sheered off.
    Last edited by Centrist Death Squads; 08-20-2019 at 12:26 AM.

  4. #1004
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    604
    Posts
    73
    Pics pls
    Damn sorry to hear
    My wk is a safequeen for now

  5. #1005
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Itr452 View Post
    Pics pls
    Damn sorry to hear
    My wk is a safequeen for now
    probably the worst idea. I would shoot it as much as possible within the warranty. The more people that do this and find faults the better chance of getting them resolved. If you have a gun that will destroy itself in a few hundred rounds I would rather find out when it will be fixed/replaced.

    luckily I am at around 200-250 rounds on mine without any issues. I should hopefully be around 1k rounds by the end of the warranty.

  6. #1006
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Mac View Post
    probably the worst idea. I would shoot it as much as possible within the warranty. The more people that do this and find faults the better chance of getting them resolved. If you have a gun that will destroy itself in a few hundred rounds I would rather find out when it will be fixed/replaced.

    luckily I am at around 200-250 rounds on mine without any issues. I should hopefully be around 1k rounds by the end of the warranty.
    I completely agree, ignorance is not bliss

  7. #1007
    CGN Regular RobbieLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    179
    No signs of it hitting the receiver too hard. Zero dents. There only exist small scratches of the black coat.

    That was my philosophy as well. Send as many rounds down range as possible. I gotta say it sure is accurate when you can actually charge the BCG...


    -Robbie L

  8. #1008
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    604
    Posts
    73
    Alright ill put down a couple of hundred next trip..i was having some issues chambering rounds my previous trip

  9. #1009
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Itr452 View Post
    Alright ill put down a couple of hundred next trip..i was having some issues chambering rounds my previous trip
    My plan is to drop a 1000 rounds down range over a weekend.

    I'll be very unhappy if anything goes wrong. To me the rifleshould reach at least 5000 rounds without any issues.

  10. #1010
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    My plan is to drop a 1000 rounds down range over a weekend.

    I'll be very unhappy if anything goes wrong. To me the rifleshould reach at least 5000 rounds without any issues.
    Good luck. You're going to need it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •