Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

On the 540th round through my WK, the threaded bolt handle sheered.
Unfortunately i do not yet have photo posting credentials.

Half of the bolt handle is tuck inside the BCG. Does anyone know what parts i need to send it? Just the BCG or should i send the bolt, cam pin etc?

Thanks for any help, obviously ill wait to see what WS has to say but i am curious what others did.

Pics pls
Damn sorry to hear
My wk is a safequeen for now

probably the worst idea. I would shoot it as much as possible within the warranty. The more people that do this and find faults the better chance of getting them resolved. If you have a gun that will destroy itself in a few hundred rounds I would rather find out when it will be fixed/replaced.

luckily I am at around 200-250 rounds on mine without any issues. I should hopefully be around 1k rounds by the end of the warranty.

probably the worst idea. I would shoot it as much as possible within the warranty. The more people that do this and find faults the better chance of getting them resolved. If you have a gun that will destroy itself in a few hundred rounds I would rather find out when it will be fixed/replaced.

luckily I am at around 200-250 rounds on mine without any issues. I should hopefully be around 1k rounds by the end of the warranty.

I completely agree, ignorance is not bliss

No signs of it hitting the receiver too hard. Zero dents. There only exist small scratches of the black coat.

That was my philosophy as well. Send as many rounds down range as possible. I gotta say it sure is accurate when you can actually charge the BCG...

I think most points have been covered here and buried long ago to the point that this tread is no longer serving any purpose being open.

For any new questions popping up it is probably best to contact service@kodiakdefence.com directly as they will have all the best info for you and most current with regards to possible concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom