Page 11 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Just curious if there's any further progress for this?

Quote Originally Posted by migrant hunter View Post
    Will it still be possible to get a .300 blackout barrel to swap out with the factory supplied barrel?
    Yes that should be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiernan85 View Post
    Just curious if there's any further progress for this?
    The first 10 should be shipped to us tomorrow.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    Is it possible to install and use two charging handles on both sides simultaneously?
    From what I have seen, yes
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

WK180-C Grouping
    Both groups fired by our gunsmith using production rifle # 6 from an improvised rest on a bench at 100 yds. Rifle was fitted with a 18 Burris scope

The first target shows 5 rds of x-metal in just under 1 inch. This is 55 grain ‘plinking” ammo. This is the best group we have had with this ammo.

]
    The second target (Theses are not 1 inch squares) shows one rd pulled low and 4 rds in a hair over ¾ inch.

To be clear we are not claiming that these are all going to be sub MOA rifles but they certainly have excellent potential.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Any progress on aftermarket adapters etc? Is the wk180-c compatible with the stormwerkz adapters? I couldn't find an answer with my tired eyes.

What kind of aftermarket accessories are you planning on providing for the rifle?
    Right now we have to concentrate all our efforts on producing rifles to fill the back orders, after that we can look into accessories. I am sure you will agree with where we maximise our efforts at this time, even if manufacturing accessories would make us more (extra) cash.

Quote Originally Posted by kagia View Post
    Do you plan to address the issue of the handguard not being free floated? Looking at the rage review from another member, it looks like the gas block is tight against the inside of the handguard.
    My intent was to have it free floated, we will have to see if the clearance can be increased, I knew it would be very close.

Quote Originally Posted by laker415 View Post
    Is the warranty valid for the original purchaser only? I just picked up a used one and am curious where I stand if I have an issue. Thanks
    I am currently working on the warranty card which will be included with each rifle. Basically Kodiak Defence will be providing a 12 month warranty to cover defects in material and workmanship, this is transferable, proof of initial purchase may be required. There will be some exceptions, for example, the fitting of aftermarket parts, home gun smithing and the use of reloaded ammo may void warranty, this is at the discretion of Kodiak Defence.

Some range results from one of the production WK180-C rifles. Matt confirms that with an improved trigger he could tighten these groups. Supported sand bag rest at 100 yds. X-Metal 55 gr FMJ gives 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 no picture taken.

Quote Originally Posted by tobaman45 View Post
    that 5/8" group with hornady steel match, is that the 55gr.hollow point stuff?
    Yes, 55 gr HP.