Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    Thanks. Here is a list:

Fab Defense GL-Mag Stock
    Hogue Pistol Grip
    Magpul MOE Rail Vertical Grip
    ALG ACT Trigger
    Forbis Tactical Ambi Mag Release
    Vortex 30mm 2" offset Scope Base
    Bushnell AR223 Tactical 1-4x24 Illuminated FFP Reticle Scope
    Thank you very much for the list!

Quote Originally Posted by WbyNut View Post
    I have mine on the right side and the receiver is getting marked up. I am having issues other then that though which I will start my own thread. Here's a pick of mine after 100 rounds.... **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**[/URL][/IMG]
    Wondering how this is holding up now that you've hopefully put some more rounds through it? Do you think that getting it cerakoted would mitigate the brass markings? Or is it just "one of those things."

Are you enjoying that stock? I've always liked them, but I was worried about it being too backheavy and bulky with rounds in the spare mag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodwink View Post
    Are you enjoying that stock? I've always liked them, but I was worried about it being too backheavy and bulky with rounds in the spare mag.
    I have shoot it with the spare mag in there a 5 rounder and it doesn't seem to bother me. But I really got that stock so I could have a mag in the butt stock while on atv but still be legal for transport, but just a quick action to pop mag from butt stock to magazine well to shoot without having to dig into a pocket to get a mag to insert and less likely to lose the mag with it falling out of a pocket or misplacing it. I know where it is at all times ready to go. Some may not have a use for that though.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I've had the charging handle on both sides and I'm not getting any brass marks after approximately 300 rds. I've only used Remington UMC and Federal .223. Name:  2018-09-10 21.48.31.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  98.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I've had the charging handle on both sides and I'm not getting any brass marks after approximately 300 rds. I've only used Remington UMC and Federal .223. Name:  2018-09-10 21.48.31.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  98.3 KB
    Brass marks appeared after my 5th range trip or so (but minor). Total 800 rds or so.

My right side where it ejects is covered up where the charging knob would be.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiu View Post
    Brass marks appeared after my 5th range trip or so (but minor). Total 800 rds or so.

My right side where it ejects is covered up where the charging knob would be.
    Interesting. I'll keep track of round count and see if it appears.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Using PMC .223 ammo I had the brass marks within 100 rounds fired on mine
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Regular
    Can anyone confirm which aftermarket handguards fit with no modification?

Does PDW types stocks can be fitted without issues? Most PDW stocks have rods protruding alongside the receiver when folded down, i was wondering if it would be blocked by the receiver or the safety switch.