Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

To the whole O ring thing...I tried putting an O ring around the lug and it would not close. So I took the O ring and just dropped it into the bottom of the hole the lug goes in and voila - no movement. Have not fired it with the O ring "installed" yet but hopefully next weekend.

FYI...Mine had no wobble when I first got it but after some rounds through it, it wobbled slightly.

Edit...I had some issues with the O ring dumped in the bottom of the lug hole. I used a thinner O ring around the lug and things look good no
    Last edited by toxic; 03-31-2019 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Original O ring install didn't work

CGN Regular
    The buffer tube has came loose on mine. Where is the best place to get a wrench Edmonton area.

Quote Originally Posted by Dime View Post
    I just got done cleaning my wk180 after shooting it today. After only 80 rounds it was extremely dirty, I’ve never seen federal ammo be this dirty. Anyways... the grub screw that retains the gas cup and Piston was loose, very loose. I’m happy I didn’t lose it down range along with the rest of its guts! All but 2 hand guard screws were also loose and the other two only finger tight. Has anyone else had all of the hardware just about fall off?
    My grub or set screw also backs of after firing, not sure why because it was secure after cleaning. If it happens again I will install it with a wrap of plumbers, or Teflon tape. It wouldn't hurt and might cure the problem.

I can’t say for your area but I can say if you’re not in a hurry you can get them for $8 on AliExpress. Takes a few weeks usually free shipping
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

My take down button will not depress to allow the rifle to break.
    Any ideas?

CGN Regular
    Is it totally immobile or just not going far enough?

Not going far enough.
    If I keep depressing it, it will go in enough every 100 or so times.
    Then same again to put it back together.
    Last edited by Muller; 03-17-2019 at 11:39 PM.

Make are the bolt is all the way closed. If it was released softly it won’t go all the way forward. Give it a good push with a Bullet after that. Let us know
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Bolt is all the way forward.
    Button moves approximately 1/8”.
    If I keep depressing eventually the button will find a sweet spot and depress enough to allow for field stripping.
    Putting it back together is the same.
    I’m just wondering if I’m missing something obvious or is this a potential warranty issue?

I’ll ask because I’m fairly new to this rifle platform, but I’m finding around my gas block the barrel and handguard get very dirty. Is this normal? Just wanted to make sure that there isn’t a issue with the gas block
    "Don't you dare go running down my little town where I grew up, and I won't cuss your city lights."