Page 77 of 102 FirstFirst ... 576769707172737475767778798081828384858797 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Quote Originally Posted by O.R View Post
    Maybe we should give Wolverine and Kodiak some day to see what's the solution they gonna come with....
    Personally I’m totally ok with them taking the time to make a fix. Only reason I got pissed and started this was the response many of you got as well. Not all rifles are showing the wear with the magnetic handle but it should simply be that whoever contacts them with a serial number and a photo, the issue be acknowledged and given the fix when it’s available.
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

That is a sure thing sir. Lets hope they offer a decent solution to everyone with "cosmetic" problems. I mean if everytime I was opening my car door it would scratch the paint, it would be cosmetic but I would be pissed and the company would fix it.

Now that’s a good analogy !!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Here to give some hope for those who have the latest generation, this is 100 rounds, cant see a scratch.

Just inspected my other WK180C with 90 rounds tru it, not a scratch on this one either and i dont seem to be needing a shell deflector on any since they eject at 90 degrees, my s/n are 1700-1800 so maybe many bugs were fixed by then.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Looks like I was right to jump the train and get a full chargeback. Kodiak & Wolverines are more than ever on my blacklist...

This has been my first dealing with Kodiak, Wolverine however has had a stellar track record for me over the years.

John does alot for firearm advocacy for us shooters here in Canada which is appreciated

I have always found Wolverine Supplies to be upfront, transparent and very professional to deal with.

They are very nice and I want nothing more than to see a Canadian firearm company succeed. As long as they take care of any issues that come up. I don’t expect an overnight fix but as long as things are acknowledged and felt with the best they can

I think a lttle pressure on social media works. KODIAK just let me know in a private message that they deleted my comments. Very nice of them to let me know (sarcasm), have a look.**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

https://imgur.com/a/5jgG61o
    " Even duct tape can't fix stupid...but it can muffle the sound" 😁

Quote Originally Posted by O.R View Post
    Maybe we should give Wolverine and Kodiak some day to see what's the solution they gonna come with....
    Agreed. We have and we are, but the thumb need to continue to apply pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by kuffs06 View Post
    Personally I’m totally ok with them taking the time to make a fix. Only reason I got pissed and started this was the response many of you got as well. Not all rifles are showing the wear with the magnetic handle but it should simply be that whoever contacts them with a serial number and a photo, the issue be acknowledged and given the fix when it’s available.
    They had a fix, but they wanted us to pay for it. Nope.