Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 586870717273747576777879808182838485868898 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Pressure will be applied until the issues are resolved in a fair manner.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

I may have ticked someone off at Kodiak. The deleted all my comment in all their social media. No worries, the damage is only cosmetic. Have a look at the private message I received from them on IG. Very mature of them. Anybody else want to troll them?

https://imgur.com/a/PNUGEJK
    " Even duct tape can't fix stupid...but it can muffle the sound" 😁

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    Pressure will be applied until the issues are resolved in a fair manner.
    I may have hit a nerve. I am apparently a bit abrasive and there's cosmetic damage

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Here to give some hope for those who have the latest generation, this is 100 rounds, cant see a scratch.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Yep, that's how everyone's should look. Unblemished.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavellian100 View Post

I may have ticked someone off at Kodiak. The deleted all my comment in all their social media. No worries, the damage is only cosmetic. Have a look at the private message I received from them on IG. Very mature of them. Anybody else want to troll them?

lol your posts are literally covered in typos and you’re chirping them because of autocorrect?? What a dick

For my safety and security reasons I will not be firing my Wk until I get my maybe free bolt and charging handle. After a long wait for my Wk and after I wait for all he parts I want now I have to wait for other things. That’s just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    For my safety and security reasons I will not be firing my Wk until I get my maybe free bolt and charging handle. After a long wait for my Wk and after I wait for all he parts I want now I have to wait for other things. That’s just me.
    I really dont think you'll have a problem. Fire away and if anything happens Kodiak will fix. Thousands of units are in peoples hands and thousands of rounds fired, with one guys bolt carrier breaking, not blowing up but he noticed it when he took down the rifle later on, and I would imagine it even still functions the way it is but it should never have happened.. These guns aren't going to blow up.

I fired 200 through mine and have no marks on my charging handle channel. My only issue was my guide rod holes were too small in my upper and Kodiak polished my guide rods. Firearm takes down flawlessly now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnwazit View Post
    lol your posts are literally covered in typos and you’re chirping them because of autocorrect?? What a dick
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamjor View Post
    I really dont think you'll have a problem. Fire away and if anything happens Kodiak will fix. Thousands of units are in peoples hands and thousands of rounds fired, with one guys bolt carrier breaking, not blowing up but he noticed it when he took down the rifle later on, and I would imagine it even still functions the way it is but it should never have happened.. These guns aren't going to blow up.

I fired 200 through mine and have no marks on my charging handle channel. My only issue was my guide rod holes were too small in my upper and Kodiak polished my guide rods. Firearm takes down flawlessly now.
    Yeah right.. For both you guys these are your first and only post
    And you're slamming a guy with a legit complaint
    Are you guys Kodiak schills??

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Yeah right.. For both you guys these are your first and only post
    And you're slamming a guy with a legit complaint
    Are you guys Kodiak schills??
    First and only post? I've posted multiple times on different threads. Not sure why my count isn't going up.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamjor View Post
    First and only post? I've posted multiple times on different threads. Not sure why my count isn't going up.