Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767778798081828384858687888991101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Both my tested WK 180C were finger tight, after 100 rounds each the treaded bolt were still tight, this is a solid setup.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    Can one of you guys please post a picture of the threaded bolt and handle? I'm curious to see what it looks like and no one has yet to post it from what I've seen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shak541 View Post
    Can one of you guys please post a picture of the threaded bolt and handle? I'm curious to see what it looks like and no one has yet to post it from what I've seen.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Thank you very much. Seems like they made a smaller hole and simply threaded it and the bolt handle. The bolt handle just seems to be thinner all the way through rather than a fatter end with magnet.
    Last edited by shak541; 04-29-2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by iceangler650 View Post
    Kodiaks fix plan now is to use exsisting non threaded carriers and the new threaded handles they will give it a cost price to get these pieces for all magnet setup owners who want the setup approx $10.
    Don't understand. Do we send the bolt carrier back to get it threaded to accept the threaded handle?

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavellian100 View Post
    Exactly my point.
    Ditto

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    Don't understand. Do we send the bolt carrier back to get it threaded to accept the threaded handle?
    I was told they are working on a fix to work with exsisting carrier and the new threaded handle not sure of much more yet should hear from them this week im thinking.

I have a technical question: Is it possible to swap out the trigger guard on the WK180 with an after market one? If so, are there one's that are compatible that someone has used and likes?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucky32 View Post
    I have a technical question: Is it possible to swap out the trigger guard on the WK180 with an after market one? If so, are there one's that are compatible that someone has used and likes?
    The trigger guard is part of the receiver, and cannot be removed. It is a one piece unit.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by iceangler650 View Post
    I was told they are working on a fix to work with exsisting carrier and the new threaded handle not sure of much more yet should hear from them this week im thinking.
    An interference threaded insert pressed into the original bolt and corner staked,and an appropriate threaded bolt handle would solve the bolt issue. The degree of skill required for fitting might be a little overwhelming for a number of owners. Also it would be a cost saving in material terms for the bolt issue in discussion. I will wait and see what Kodiak comes up with.