Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 7989919293949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    Shut up, newbie. Earn some stripes before you flap your fly catcher.
    STFU you elitist prick. Oh.. this guy is new... he can't have an opinion. Get over yourself.

Imagine actually thinking you can police an online forum in regards to newer people commenting. You are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    You sound like someone who has never actually called kodiak for service. Which kodiak guns do you own?
    Except for the fact that I have literally talked to Owen and seen many other customers who have been dicked around for an issue that should have been fixedc by them. Did you actually just ask me which Kodiak Guns I own? Take a look at the title of this thread. Mindblowing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    ^^^ Exactly

In my experience Kodiak was the best firearms company I've ever dealt with regarding a warranty claim. Communication was fast and the same day that they received my rifle they had it fixed and dropped back off at the post office.
    Congratulations. Feel free to peruse the rest of this thread where multiple people are just as unhappy as me regarding the lack of warranty support for an obvious design flaw.

Anyone else that feels like attacking me for my join date or post count should probably give their head a shake first. How pathetic do you have to be to actually think you're important because you joined CGN 3 years ago and have <900 posts. Absolutely classic.

Some people are truly pathetic.
    Last edited by sded; 07-22-2019 at 06:37 PM.

WOW

My 180 has been great so far. Just shy of 1000 rds magnetic charging handle still holds tight. Mid 200s serial number. Was a $1000 rifle made in Canada I’m happy with that !!!
    Member CSSA. Member OFAH . THATS THE PROBLEM WITH POLITICS REGARDLESS OF WHO WINS I KEEP GETTING SCREWED

Sded comes in hot. Not the best way to get your point across.

Sded, what is this issue you are getting dicked over?

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerDanz View Post
    Sded comes in hot. Not the best way to get your point across.
    Exactly
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

Quote Originally Posted by sded View Post
    STFU you elitist prick. Oh.. this guy is new... he can't have an opinion. Get over yourself.

Imagine actually thinking you can police an online forum in regards to newer people commenting. You are ridiculous.

Except for the fact that I have literally talked to Owen and seen many other customers who have been dicked around for an issue that should have been fixedc by them. Did you actually just ask me which Kodiak Guns I own? Take a look at the title of this thread. Mindblowing, right?

Congratulations. Feel free to peruse the rest of this thread where multiple people are just as unhappy as me regarding the lack of warranty support for an obvious design flaw.

Anyone else that feels like attacking me for my join date or post count should probably give their head a shake first. How pathetic do you have to be to actually think you're important because you joined CGN 3 years ago and have <900 posts. Absolutely classic.

Well said. It took time to defend yourself (which you shouldn’t have to) and every point was valid. I sold mine, not for the lack of communication as I spoke to Owen and Steve, bitvfor te the reason that aside from emails they didn’t do anything for me. Here’s still no fix for a magnetic handle that hasn’t been nitide coated! From the beginning anyone that was sending their bowls back but the handle was wearing out the receiver should’ve just been given the threaded one… Not be expected to pay for it
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob 22 View Post
    WOW

My 180 has been great so far. Just shy of 1000 rds magnetic charging handle still holds tight. Mid 200s serial number. Was a $1000 rifle made in Canada I’m happy with that !!!
    I'm quite happy with mine as well. Fun being able to do practice drills with the ar15 guys
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN frequent flyer
    Like I keep saying;

let me know when the $1500 model is out with all the kinks and materials issues worked out.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Like I keep saying;

let me know when the $1500 model is out with all the kinks and materials issues worked out.
    What if they work out all the kinks and material issues and it still costs under $1100?

My serial number was in the 900s. I needed the bolt replaced in the recall. A drop in trigger kit and its a beautifully shooting rifle.

If you ordered one today you would be well into the 4,000s in the production run. Any such gun would only be an improvement over the ones hitting shelves today. From what I read about ones coming out now the only unaddressed issue is the trigger, which you can fix yourself for well under $50.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    What if they work out all the kinks and material issues and it still costs under $1100?

My serial number was in the 900s. I needed the bolt replaced in the recall. A drop in trigger kit and its a beautifully shooting rifle.

If you ordered one today you would be well into the 4,000s in the production run. Any such gun would only be an improvement over the ones hitting shelves today. From what I read about ones coming out now the only unaddressed issue is the trigger, which you can fix yourself for well under $50.
    Yeah well thats great for people buying them now.
    When you bought two in the 300-400 serial range at the get go you wouldnt be happy.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drifter dave's Avatar
    Any word about a 7.62x39 version? 2028?
    G96 smells awesome.
    Member, CSSA & CCFR.