Page 91 of 102 FirstFirst ... 71818384858687888990919293949596979899101 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

They are now working on and testing gen 3 handles to replace the magnetic handle issue as the first 2 had issue so
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Regular
    Anyone have problem with 10 round Lar mags ? Fired mine yesterday for the first time and it jammed on the first round every time, like it wasn't chambering properly until the gas system started doing the work. No problems with the poly P-mags that came with it. ???

Mine doesn’t like my Elander XCR pistol mags either. Same thing. The first couple rounds are under too much tension to feed correctly.

I've used ASC 10 rd LAR without any issues.

When I had the gun I had 2 LAR mags and they fed flawlessly. I actually sold the original ones as I didn’t like them
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Raezor19 View Post
    Anyone have problem with 10 round Lar mags ? Fired mine yesterday for the first time and it jammed on the first round every time, like it wasn't chambering properly until the gas system started doing the work. No problems with the poly P-mags that came with it. ???
    I have 12 polymer MFT LAR mags and they all function flawlessly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I saw one guy on a WK180-C Youtube video (sorry, can't remember which one) giving the LAR mag a good wack before loading it; he said he had to do that every time or it wouldn't feed properly. People don't have this issue with other LAR magazines, so it may be individual magazines or a specific model.

Had no problem with LAR mags in mine. I would suspect it's a combination of magazine tension and lubrication needed.

There's no functional difference between charging it by hand (pull back and release) and operated from the gas system, as the compressed springs are doing all the work.

Ensure that everything is lubed properly, and make sure you're not riding the charging handle as it closes.

Mine doesn't seem to like any metal mags, I have constant feeding problems with them...Pmags run without issue though, including full 30-rounders I was using in the US.
    What do Tehran and Hiroshima have in common?

Nothing. Yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_M View Post
    Mine doesn't seem to like any metal mags, I have constant feeding problems with them...Pmags run without issue though, including full 30-rounders I was using in the US.
    How did the WK handle a 30 round magazine dump? We won't be able to do that here, short of the apocalypse, but I'm curious how she fared. I wonder if you could fire her fast enough in semi-auto that the guys at Iraqveteran 8888 could do a meltdown video with her.