Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545556575859606162636465666878 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    I know is probably answered somewhere but,with the release of these from brownells https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...rod127762.aspx can wolverine get them,and are they compatible with our WK’s?

Yes yes I know restricted/blah blah blah,don’t care,I want one for range use.
    Another gunnutz sponsor in Calgary is making uppers (and a lot of spare parts and upgrades) for WK-180C's ..... in different calibres (upper price is more than the complete 180C)
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

I'm having some issues with mounting Burris Zee rings on the rifle. The rings will go on smoothly on the handguard rail, but not on the receiver rail. I tried some elbow grease but can't get them to go on from either the front or rear part of the rail. They go on for about 2mm and then stop. I could hammer them, but they are leaving marks on the rail. Again, rail on the receiver only. Iron sights go on perfectly, no issues.

Anyone run into a similar issue? Any guidance? Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Zee are a pain, i did hammer them on other rifles to.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Zee are a pain, i did hammer them on other rifles to.
    OK, thanks! The Zee are so nice though...solid and tight. I read someone used a fine file and some grease to get them on. I'll try that, if not, either get other rings or hammer them in.

Quote Originally Posted by William53 View Post
    WK180-C won't release when I push the take down pin. I can't get the button to release no matter how much pressure I put on the button. I just the gun yesterday. I have let the bolt slam forward a few times. I have wrapped a cloth around my hand when I am pushing on the release button( thats how hard I am pushing). Nothing seems to work. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
    Mine has the same problem hopefully is will get easier to open after some use!

I would really want a metal brass deflector and upgraded bolt with threaded charging handle. That seems a far cry right now.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    I would really want a metal brass deflector and upgraded bolt with threaded charging handle. That seems a far cry right now.
    Threaded handle setup will be avail soon through kodiak And Drift117 has a metal deflector in the works

Quote Originally Posted by iceangler650 View Post
    Threaded handle setup will be avail soon through kodiak And Drift117 has a metal deflector in the works
    O.k good to know, you’ve been helpful thanks!

if your wk180c does not have the threaded bolt is Kodiak going to send out replacement bolt carriers and bolt handle to the people that dont have it ??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    They send the new ones with the treaded bolt handle both of mine have them.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.