Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 324244454647484950515253545556575859606272 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

I was just coming back to answer but I see the maker of the deflector answered before I did.
    Thanks again
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HeK View Post
    That's correct. I don't want to pre-sell, so I only will list what I have ready to ship out.
    Check back in a couple days, I should have another batch ready to go.
    Great job HeK

I'm sure you're going to sell a whack of those
    ==========
    CCFR Member

Last edited by diablo_man; 08-14-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    What have you guys used to heat/loosen the bolts holding the handguard on?

Mine is cocked a bit to the right(top rail is a bit out of alignment), would like to see if I can loosen it off and turn it back straight, tighten back down. Heard those bolts are really hard to get off. Was thinking pressing a soldering iron on the bolt head to heat them up?
    About 3 seconds with my map gas torch and they came out zero issues

Quote Originally Posted by Kheprisun View Post
    So I have ran about 300 rnds total through my wk, and yesterday about 2 boxes in (20rnd boxes) I had a failure to seat into battery. Upon inspection I noticed my piston had snapped. Subsequently destroying my piston spring. Emailed wolverine yesterday with photos, I'm assuming it will be covered under warranty.
    Please post the photos you sent to Wolverine, it would be interesting to see. The WK has a gas piston that to me looks exceptionally well made in a tried and true captive system. After your initial 20 rounds one would presume it was installed correctly. The newer CNC production machines would and should reject non conforming parts and material.

CGN Regular
    Just got mine a few days ago from TRADEX . A few issues #1 - The charging handle/cocking lever VERY SLOPPY in bolt and rides along the rail. No magnet [ seems to be a on going issue ]. #2 - No owners manual included [ I live in the country with limited internet and do not have a printer ] It come with x2 mags and a spare parts kit tho. I contacted KODIAK and the issue was sorted out very quickly. My rifle # 19CA1345.

Hi y’all! Just added an o ring around the lug and the play between upper and lower just stops. Whoohoo! I also added magpul type 1 rail covers in fde and it is now soft and comfortable to hold the hand guard, without it was weird and uncomfortable. Makes me wanna just hold it now. Still waiting for few parts and ready to operate. Thank you for everyone being involved in this historical era of Canadian made rifle. Also, people with good ideas beyond my imagination I say this is Canadian pride and integrity.

Can we use something like Yankee Hill EZ pull or similar takedown pin to replace the pivot pin instead of the one with a screw head? Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer117 View Post
    Can we use something like Yankee Hill EZ pull or similar takedown pin to replace the pivot pin instead of the one with a screw head? Thanks.
    You mean E-Clip?

The pivot pin is not AR size.

RWA makes a direct replacement with a screw head instead of the clip.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    You mean E-Clip?

The pivot pin is not AR size.

RWA makes a direct replacement with a screw head instead of the clip.
    Great, thanks. I had a pair of extended takedown pins (like pic below) kicking around and thought I could use them. The pin will fit snugly but the detent and spring can't be used. I'll check out RWA.