Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6878808182838485868788899091929394959698 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

BCG Recall

Just got my new bolt carrier back from Kodiak. Sent the carrier back on a Tuesday and it was returned by Thursday! My carrier did have the heat treat issue. Even though I put about 450 rounds though it with out a problem.
    Good customer service. The new carrier has a # stamped on it. Nice and quick great job Kodiak.👍

Quote Originally Posted by Kev180 View Post
    Just got my new bolt carrier back from Kodiak. Sent the carrier back on a Tuesday and it was returned by Thursday! My carrier did have the heat treat issue. Even though I put about 450 rounds though it with out a problem.
    Good customer service. The new carrier has a # stamped on it. Nice and quick great job Kodiak.👍
    Correction carrier came back on the Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Kev180 View Post
    Correction carrier came back on the Friday
    You mentioned it was stamped. Assuming it’s the threaded handle?
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by kuffs06 View Post
    You mentioned it was stamped. Assuming it’s the threaded handle?
    That’s right it has the threaded handle, which it came with originally.

I received my new bolt carrier group with threaded handle, but I sent my whole thing only to be missing my bolt because I did not remove the bolt so I wait again, o.k patient is the name of the game for me.
    Last edited by Mr.Subzero; 06-02-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Just received my BCG today and it is now threaded, thank you! Too bad I sent my whole piece and I am now missing the bolt, just found out it is better to remove the bolt before sending it. Email Kodiak right away and hopefully I will receive the parts. Sorry I sent 2 posts!
    Last edited by Mr.Subzero; 05-27-2019 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Sent twice

Has anyone measured the diameter and pitch of the threads on the new bolt handle?

I'm looking for a little guidance concerning how to replace the stock on my WK180 with an ACR stock. I have the necessary adapter. So I took the magpul like stock off, removed the screw holding the buffer tube stock adapter in place and.. nothing.. it doesn't budge. It looks like there's a rivet holding it in place or something. Has anyone had any experience with this? If so, would you have installation instructions? I'm at a loss here...

Thanks in advance!

WK180-C Upper/Lower Receiver Tolerance/Fit Alignment Problem

Hi,

I just received my WK180-C today and all looks great with one possible exception, the Upper/Lower Receiver Tolerances and Fit.

The hinged front of the Upper/Lower Receiver is tight.

However, the rear of the Upper/Lower Receiver with the guide rod assembly (Separation button) fully engaged, can move up and down a couple of millimeters.

Is this normal for the WK180-C, or do I have an alignment/tolerance problem?

Has anyone else experienced this with their rifles?

Wolverine were closed for the day when I called, left a message on their answering machine.

I have a video of the movement and can e-mail or attach to text message for you to view, PM with e-mail address or phone number.

Feedback welcome.
    Last edited by BeadyEye; 05-31-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Never mind. It's not a rivet, but retaining dowel that can be tapped out with minimal force. Stock change complete

Quote Originally Posted by thecobb View Post
    I'm looking for a little guidance concerning how to replace the stock on my WK180 with an ACR stock. I have the necessary adapter. So I took the magpul like stock off, removed the screw holding the buffer tube stock adapter in place and.. nothing.. it doesn't budge. It looks like there's a rivet holding it in place or something. Has anyone had any experience with this? If so, would you have installation instructions? I'm at a loss here...

Thanks in advance!