Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 70808283848586878889909192939495969798100 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Quote Originally Posted by BeadyEye View Post
    Hi,

I just received my WK180-C today and all looks great with one possible exception, the Upper/Lower Receiver Tolerances and Fit.

The hinged front of the Upper/Lower Receiver is tight.

However, the rear of the Upper/Lower Receiver with the guide rod assembly (Separation button) fully engaged, can move up and down a couple of millimeters.

Is this normal for the WK180-C, or do I have an alignment/tolerance problem?

Has anyone else experienced this with their rifles?

Wolverine were closed for the day when I called, left a message on their answering machine.

I have a video of the movement and can e-mail or attach to text message for you to view, PM with e-mail address or phone number.

Feedback welcome.
    Mine does the same, doesn’t seem to affect the option of the rifle. However if you put a o-ring around the lug
    On the bottom of the upper receiver, it’s suppose to stop that.

Tonight I tried to take apart my wk 180 c and clean it for the first time, after taking out the charging handle and the guide rods and springs the bolt carrier slid forward and will now no longer retract or come out to the point where I can reinsert the charging handle. It seems to be getting caught on the upper receiver.

Please advise what I should do? Basically, it is stuck in the upper receiver and can move back and forward but not enough to put the charging handle back in or remove the whole BCG
    Last edited by JammyD; 06-04-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JammyD View Post
    Tonight I tried to take apart my wk 180 c and clean it for the first time, after taking out the charging handle and the guide rides and springs the bolt carrier slid forward and will now no longer retract or come out to the point where I can reinsert the charging handle. It seems to be getting caught on the upper receiver.

Please advise what I should do? Basically it is stuck in the upper receiver and can move back and forward but not enough to put the charging handle back in or remove the whole BCG
    Have you checked to see if the cam pin on the bcg is seated in the receiver properly, and isn't snagging on something?

CGN Regular
    Quick question....can you use grease on the bolt assembly...specifically where it rides in the grooved channel?? Or would oil be enough.
    CCFR Member

For those of you have have removed/replaced the stock adapter block, is the locating dowel on the receiver or the adapter block?

In the early production pictures, it appears to be on the receiver. On my rifle, the dowel is on the stock adapter block.
    Looking at pictures of the RWA ACR stock adapter, it has two holes and no dowel.

CGN Regular
    Anyone knows the ejector roll pin, B8?

I only see a hole...no pin there. Did they remove it on the new productions? Actually my rifle could function without the pin...

Thanks!!
    Last edited by tulazhen; 06-15-2019 at 11:18 PM.
    Political correctness, cancel culture and allyship are communist tools.
    Laws and orders keep a prosperous society.
    Disarming citizens for safety is a blatant liberal lie.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    Quick question....can you use grease on the bolt assembly...specifically where it rides in the grooved channel?? Or would oil be enough.
    I use grease on most everything ..

Quote Originally Posted by HeK View Post
    For those of you have have removed/replaced the stock adapter block, is the locating dowel on the receiver or the adapter block?

In the early production pictures, it appears to be on the receiver. On my rifle, the dowel is on the stock adapter block.
    Looking at pictures of the RWA ACR stock adapter, it has two holes and no dowel.
    Disassembled mine to design an adapter for the CZ folding stock.

Pin is on the adapter block. It is pressed in as you can tell it has stressed the anodizing around the hole.

L
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

CGN Regular
    Frazen lock works in mine

Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    With all my firearms I use a liberal amount of grease on break in and cut down after rifle is fully broken in.