Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-C technical questions & answers only

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Hey wolverine, I saw they mentioned in the code of arms video that there is a planned folder in the works from Kodiac. I realize it's early, but is there any idea of when these may go into production? If it is still in the planning stage I personally think an ace skeleton stock style would be ideal for me personally.
    I second this.

CGN Regular
    I still think the ACR style folding stocks would look super fly on a 180. One of those in ODG would be real east to justify for me.

Will Wolverine be adapting small things on the WK180-C throughout production of these first few thousand based on user feedback and internal testing? Or will the changes be noted and applied to a "version 2" system down the road?

Just curious, for those that have a wait ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    I still think the ACR style folding stocks would look super fly on a 180. One of those in ODG would be real east to justify for me.
    Gotta agree with that. Cheaper than a Galil, too.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Gotta agree with that. Cheaper than a Galil, too.

This stock is wicked and will be my goto.....

Can anyone confirm this will bolt right on? Or will some sort of adapter be needed?

You will just need an A2 buffer tube for the ARFX stock to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Hey wolverine, I saw they mentioned in the code of arms video that there is a planned folder in the works from Kodiac. I realize it's early, but is there any idea of when these may go into production? If it is still in the planning stage I personally think an ace skeleton stock style would be ideal for me personally.
    I wouldn't even try to guess a time line for this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisAR View Post
    Will Wolverine be adapting small things on the WK180-C throughout production of these first few thousand based on user feedback and internal testing? Or will the changes be noted and applied to a "version 2" system down the road?

Just curious, for those that have a wait ahead of them.
    So far our initial design is proving sound. We will look at any and all suggestions for improvement but they have to be cost effective and practical. The hand guard gas block clearance may be a concern that we can address in the future but no I do not see the need for a "MK II" version at this time.

We may offer upgrades for example an "Adjustable gas block" and a "Folding stock kit" but to early to make any promises, first we have to prioritise production of standard rifles to fill our back orders.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    I think an adjustable gas block would be the most practical upgrade to focus on when the time permits.

CGN Regular
    Hi John - What is the reason you guys stick to carbine length gas system? Is it reliability, tooling setup, or cost? I think it's unlikely the latter 2 because the gas piston itself is just a straight rod with several grooves cut into it. Care to share your experience during the development?

After seeing how simple the piston is, I'm thinking to go to mid-length all one has to do is to machine a rod of same dimension but 2" longer and reuse the original gas block, correct? Any issue with reliability there?
    Last edited by diegocn; 08-14-2018 at 01:39 PM.