Thread: Desert Tech - Tomorrow's Rifle...Today

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Desert Tech - Tomorrow's Rifle...Today

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...&currentPage=1

IT'S MORE ACCURATE
    The SRS-A2 is 35% more accurate in testing than the SRSA1 because of its NEW patented barrel mount that more uniformly clamps onto the barrel and reduces peak stress points by 30%. The SRS-A2 also has a NEW "field-rugged" match trigger.

IT'S MORE MOBILE
    The SRS-A2 is 2.1 lb lighter than the SRSA1 because of its redesigned receiver, barrel, and handguard. We also offer a NEW Ultra-Light weight Hunting Profile Conversion Kit in 6.5 Creedmoor putting base rifle weights below 8.8 lbs.

IT'S MORE CONVERTIBLE
    Users can now swap between the Standard length and Covert handguards with 3mm Hex & T-15 Torx, with no custom tools required!

IT'S MORE COMPATIBLE
    The SRS-A2 has an M-Lok handguard with mounting points at 45 deg around the full length of the handguard. The SRS-A2 NEW muzzle threads are standard size allowing easy attachment of your favorite suppressors.

COMPACT
    The SRS-A2 Covert is the shortest sniper rifle in the world, with an overall length of just 27 inches. At over a foot shorter than traditional sniper rifles, the Covert adds a new level of concealability in a full-power sniper rifle the size of a submachining gun.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Absolutely love my desert tech. I need to get a left hand 338 lapua conversion as well !

How can it be "Tomorrows rifle today", if I bought it last year?

All kidding aside, glad to see you guys dealing in these. Not a lot of places to get spare parts/mags etc.
    My wife calls me a pessimist. I claim I'm a realist. But I'm probably just an a$$hole with an attitude problem.

Cool rifle but Jesus the conversion kit costs more than most rifles

10,000 for a bolt action.....designed for rich people only...

Barreled actions seem on par with other manufacturers, but the chassis is sub par with a high price tag compared to what others have

While using my labradar figured I'd shoot a group for fun. Not the best group with the gun I've gotten but solid. I'm wondering how I'd get 35% more accuracy out of it with the newer model.

They should advertise it as "Desert Tech, today's rifle at tomorrows prices".

Not sure why some of you are complaining about the cost. It's right in line and even cheaper than similar multi-caliber systems, such as the AI AXMC, Barrett MRAD, or the Sako TRG M10. It also has the benifit of more caliber choices over the competition.

Is there a deal if you buy the chassis and conversion kit together?
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."