Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ** Kodiak Defense WK180-C Pre-Order Updates **

Wtf I've had preorder since last year and you guys place order and start receiving in less then a month... bull####

Quote Originally Posted by Apolhuis View Post
    Wtf I've had preorder since last year and you guys place order and start receiving in less then a month... bull####
    Kelly's placed their orders with Wolverine at the start of pre-order availability back at the beginning of February (notably not last year).
    NSC

It's been 9 months since Kelly's pre ordered, and they're only potentially getting them soon.

Expired Business Member
    Exactly, to what NSC1234 & Sean1985 said. I have no idea where you are getting your info from. We made our pre-orders starting the very first day they became available for pre-order.

Expired Business Member
    ** UPDATE CORRECTION ** We just contacted Wolverine to check the status of our remaining WK180-C's that were expected to arrive this week or next. From what they tell us, apparently Kodiak is upgrading their machines and their production line has slowed down. Wolverine is expected to give us clearer info tomorrow.
    Last edited by Kelly's Sporting Goods; 12-06-2018 at 06:40 PM.

CGN Regular
    Any word from them. I see another dealer has them in stock ready to ship.....

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ohmoney View Post
    Any word from them. I see another dealer has them in stock ready to ship.....
    They tell us this morning that we should have the balance of ours by the end of the year.

So we'll see them (hopefully) sometime next year...

Expired Business Member
    NEW UPDATE! Another portion of our WK pre-orders are heading our way from Wolverine. Those who are in this group have already been contacted. Wolverine hopes to have the balance of our WK's Friday. Once we get the word, we will start contacting the next customers on the list.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123