Cost-effective barrel torque tools

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
We've had many requests for some cost-effective barrel torque tools so here they are ...

These will be perfect for installing barrels in the Maccabee Defense SLR where your typical clamshell-style vice block won't work.

You simply clamp the flattened end into any old bench vise, then stick the other end up the wazoo of your upper receiver into the barrel extension. Then get your barrel nut and/or muzzle device and start screwing.

Barrel Torque Tool

IMG_5364_1024x1024.jpg

Made from hardened steel. Well actually it was made from steel first and then hardened. Take care when placing on a bench because these babies roll and can become quite a loud toe detector.

Attachments

• IMG_5364_1024x1024.jpg
    IMG_5364_1024x1024.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8,186
Last edited:
Science has an answer: 64.67+64.67=129.34>64.67 ;) and almost twice in length with the same basic design. I, personally, don't like magpul's approach to this tool.

and yes, 308 would be nice.

Last edited:
Hey,

ca we used our 11%off SLR coupon for this?

Second question, I already used mine on a previous order, what can I go to order this with the 11% coupon again?

Third, anyone in ottawa want one also? We can split shipping :)

Cheers

I've been waiting for TNA to release this since last December. Bought one a few days ago, waiting for it to arrive via mail. I needed to complete my upper build.

I mean, I KINDA wanna call out another manufacturer, but, what does the Geissele reaction rod do that this doesn't, for more than double the price?

I mean, I KINDA wanna call out another manufacturer, but, what does the Geissele reaction rod do that this doesn't, for more than double the price?

The rods from other brands tend to knock toe nails off better than this does. Especially if dropped from above your head pointy end down. We/ I do all the product testing our selves internally ... I need a raise...

besides that, not much

ca we used our 11%off SLR coupon for this?

Second question, I already used mine on a previous order, what can I go to order this with the 11% coupon again?

yep just send us an email for a new code

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom