CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Why Not both? - SIG P320 - 9x19mm or 4.5mm?

  1. #1
    Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Posts
    532

    Cool Why Not both? - SIG P320 - 9x19mm or 4.5mm?



    JUST ARRIVED!

    SIG Sauer airguns! We've ordered all the sku's they have released for Canada and they are looking great!

    Whether you're a collector looking for a match, a competitive shooter looking to get some extra practice, or a teacher trying to bring people into the sport, SIG has you covered with some great airguns that mimic their famous shooting platforms.

    So whether you want a 45ACP, 9mm, or .177, Al Flaherty's has got you covered! The photo above is a 9mm P320 Compact beside the box for the airpistol to show scale! Both are in stock!

    SIG Sauer P320 Air Pistol - .177 Pellet - $133.99

    SIG Sauer 1911 Max Michel Edition Air Pistol - .177 BB - $125.99


    SIG Sauer 1911 Spartan - .177 BB
    - $125.99


    SIG Sauer P226 - .177 Caliber BB or Pellet!
    - $125.99

    And don't forget we stock a Gamo & Umarex airguns too with new deliveries for 2018 just around the corner!

    As well as the other SIG Sauer products we carry!


    Last edited by Al Flaherty's; 02-07-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

  2. #2
    CGN frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,231
    When is the next round of P226 air pistols coming?

  3. #3
    Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Posts
    532
    Our supplier has a container arriving within the next 2 weeks.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

  4. #4
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Onterrible
    Posts
    14,934
    Damn, missed out on these. Gotta keep my eye open for the next delivery.
    CSSA Member

  5. #5
    CGN Regular jobbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    974
    Are these p226 advertised on the package

    Up to 510 fps

    If that is the case what is the legality

    Do they become restricted



    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post


    JUST ARRIVED!

    SIG Sauer airguns! We've ordered all the sku's they have released for Canada and they are looking great!

    Whether you're a collector looking for a match, a competitive shooter looking to get some extra practice, or a teacher trying to bring people into the sport, SIG has you covered with some great airguns that mimic their famous shooting platforms.

    So whether you want a 45ACP, 9mm, or .177, Al Flaherty's has got you covered! The photo above is a 9mm P320 Compact beside the box for the airpistol to show scale! Both are in stock!

    SIG Sauer P320 Air Pistol - .177 Pellet - $133.99

    SIG Sauer 1911 Max Michel Edition Air Pistol - .177 BB - $125.99


    SIG Sauer 1911 Spartan - .177 BB
    - $125.99


    SIG Sauer P226 - .177 Caliber BB or Pellet!
    - $125.99

    And don't forget we stock a Gamo & Umarex airguns too with new deliveries for 2018 just around the corner!

    As well as the other SIG Sauer products we carry!


    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

  6. #6
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Edmonton AB
    Posts
    217
    Shows velocity "up to 430 fps" on the box.

  7. #7
    Northern Mod Boomer686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Big Land
    Posts
    6,466
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbass View Post
    Are these p226 advertised on the package

    Up to 510 fps

    If that is the case what is the legality

    Do they become restricted
    Please take a better look before trying to point out something that doesn't exist or create an issue where there is none.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

    You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

  8. #8
    Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Posts
    532
    The speed will vary based on the type of pellet being used. For instance aluminum pellets will be faster than lead. This air gun still falls under the 500 FPS for lead pellets of a specific weight.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

  9. #9
    CGN Regular jobbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    974
    I understand that alloy will be 20-25% faster in any pellet gun / rifle, but the fact that the manufacturer advertise that on the clam pack, up to 510 FPS , unless the ones you will sell don't say that .

    I just asked , what is the legality when the manufacturer advertise on the box higher speed than 500 fps, is this gun becomes restricted .


    Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    The speed will vary based on the type of pellet being used. For instance aluminum pellets will be faster than lead. This air gun still falls under the 500 FPS for lead pellets of a specific weight.
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

  10. #10
    CGN Regular jobbass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    974
    Can you please explain ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Please take a better look before trying to point out something that doesn't exist or create an issue where there is none.
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •