Thread: Savage a22 big mag combo

Sponsoring Business

Savage a22 big mag combo

With the unfortunate limitations on Ruger 10/22's magazine capacity SAVAGE has stepped forward with BUTLER CREEK and they have began producing the SAVAGE A22 with a new 25 ROUND magazine, that is completely legal to use in Canada!

So to help promote this we have just received out first shipment of 25 round magazines as well as our new SAVAGE A22 rifles!

We are excited to offer everybody on CGN the chance to buy one of these rifles at the low price of $319.95 (plus applicable taxes) WITH FREE SHIPPING! AND WITH A FREE BUTLER CREEK 25RD MAGAZINE!
    Name:  IMG_0150.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  81.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0149.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  100.3 KB

CALL US TODAY TOLL FREE AT - 1-855-888-4867
    Last edited by JoBrook Firearms; 02-07-2018 at 03:26 PM.

CGN Regular
    I have an A17 rifle and it has proven to be very accurate and very reliable. I've also got the Butler Creek 25 round mags for it and they are first rate quality and don't bring the rifle down reliability wise. The conglomerate that owns Savage, own Butler Creek so they had an interest in making the two play well together.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by PGW Steve View Post
    I have an A17 rifle and it has proven to be very accurate and very reliable. I've also got the Butler Creek 25 round mags for it and they are first rate quality and don't bring the rifle down reliability wise. The conglomerate that owns Savage, own Butler Creek so they had an interest in making the two play well together.
    A 25 round .17hmr semi auto..... hmmm interesting