Thread: (SHOT 2018) Girsan MC28T 9mm Optic Ready

Smile (SHOT 2018) Girsan MC28T 9mm Optic Ready

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/02/07/shot-2018-rmr-revolution-comes-turkey-girsan-rmr-mounted-mc-28-t/

Girsan has added a Trijicon RMR mount to the companies 9x19mm MC 28 T, making it the countries first production handgun to roll off the line with a handgun optic mounted to the slide. It appears that the RMR mounted is a brightness adjustable Type 1 that can be turned on and off with the adjustment buttons on the left and right side of the device. Unlike the rest of the MC 28 line from Girsan, the MC 28 T has diagonal cuts in the slide, revealing what appears to be a fluted barrel underneath, and an extended barrel with what appears to be an octagonal muzzle crown. The crown doesn’t appear to be threaded for a suppressor or other muzzle device. Another difference is that this handgun lacks the manual safety present.

Overall it appears that the MC 28 T was designed as a sort of economical race gun, with the lightening cuts, fluted barrel, and holographic sight. We weren’t able to get a word on MSRP as the Girsan booth is simply the Turkish company making the handgun, and not the importer into the United States.

msrp?

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Nice

Interesting

And the MSRP is?????
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

it says above: "We weren’t able to get a word on MSRP as the Girsan booth is simply the Turkish company making the handgun, and not the importer into the United States"

Quote Originally Posted by DaSigntist View Post
    it says above: "We weren’t able to get a word on MSRP as the Girsan booth is simply the Turkish company making the handgun, and not the importer into the United States"
    Except, North Sylva is the Girsan importer for Canada so it would makes sense if they are going to post something they would have that information available

I have an MC28. I shot it side-by-side with and M&P. I preferred the Girsan. Thought I was nuts so I decided to have the other 4 guys on the line do the same test. The M&P is a fine pistol but the recoil has a snap and rotation to it where the Girsan seem more linear. The other guys were amazed that they preferred the Girsan too..
    Former Royal Canadian Artillery - Gunner
    Former EME - Weapons Tech.

Pricing will be available when they arrive. Thanks.

Waiting for price and availability. Let us know when and where can get one. Thanks