Thread: Conversion chart for Turkish 'Canuck' shotguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Conversion chart for Turkish 'Canuck' shotguns

I spoke to you guys at a show a while back, and someone mentioned that the Canuck line of Turkish made shotguns are compatible with some of your sling and stock adapter plates, but I can't remember what model of shotgun the Canucks are compatible with. Hatsan?
    Do you guys have a quick easy reference guide or something we can use so I can know what parts to order?
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Sorry to revive a dead thread, I’m curious about this also.

I’m also curious about magazine tube extension compatibility

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And sidenote, when are you getting more remington 870 sling mount plates.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    I spoke to you guys at a show a while back, and someone mentioned that the Canuck line of Turkish made shotguns are compatible with some of your sling and stock adapter plates, but I can't remember what model of shotgun the Canucks are compatible with. Hatsan?
    Do you guys have a quick easy reference guide or something we can use so I can know what parts to order?
    Benelli nova
    The issue is thwre is to many threads on the turkish guns so that needs to be trimmed back or a spacer put in between
    One of our customers used the sling plate that cones wirh the mag tube as a spacer.
    We have also trimmed a frexofcthe mag tubes on the turkish shotguns for clients
    Bbb

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Benelli nova
    The issue is thwre is to many threads on the turkish guns so that needs to be trimmed back or a spacer put in between
    One of our customers used the sling plate that cones wirh the mag tube as a spacer.
    We have also trimmed a frexofcthe mag tubes on the turkish shotguns for clients
    Bbb
    Ahh, so if I purchase a Benelli Nova +1 or +2 extension it will work. I just need to find some sort of spacer because the male threads on the mag tube are too long.
    There is a sling plate that comes with...the mag tube? Or ?