Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Builds!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 41 bravo View Post
    Has anyone used the Rainer arms switch hand guard?
    It removes without tools, just a lever, You could remove it to clean your piston.
    The longest is 15"
    I have a Fortis Switch handguard on my MV. The Fortis and the Ranier Arms are the exact same handguard, just branded differently. It is a VERY nice handguard.

That being said I wouldn't go out and buy one to put on the WK180-C until you have the rifle in your hands and can confirm the dimensions of the gas block.

These handguards are very slim and do not have a large inside diameter. I can see it having issues fitting over the WK180-C gas block.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer migrant hunter's Avatar
    Excuse my ignorance in all things AR, but can the barrel be just swapped out to change to .300 blackout, and does anyone make a non restricted length .300 blk barrel?

BANNED
    With the rifles coming soon this thread needs to be resurrected. Whatchyall doing to your 180? I am simply just slapping on some midwest industry iron sights and driving like a madman to the range!

I have a vortex viper pst 1-4 that I'll be tossing on and driving to the local pits to play in the wild.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Magpul MOE Fixed Carbine stock, Timney 3lb trigger and Leupold Mark AR Mod1 1.5-4x20. All these are sitting around in my spare parts bin so they might just as well go on my 180-C

CGN Regular
    Mine is getting a 30mm Vortex viper 2.5-10x44 hs scope in a Leupold cantilever mount and VTacs single point sling.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    With the rifles coming soon this thread needs to be resurrected. Whatchyall doing to your 180? I am simply just slapping on some midwest industry iron sights and driving like a madman to the range!
    Mines never going to a range on principle. NR black gun in AR caliber with AR mags? Pit plinking only for the win kids!

If I order one tonight when will I get it???

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    If I order one tonight when will I get it???
    Based on other orders, easily next year.

CGN Regular
    That would be a better question to email Wolverine on but considering there are at least 2700 ahead of you and no one has received one yet I’m guessing a year.