Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Sold 1,000 in 75 hours

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    You can easily build a sub-moa AR for less than $1k. You can build a budget AR for about $500.
    You can "build" a budget AR for 500 or "build" a sub moa AR.......you can't purchase (as I stated) them for the price. (and I can't see you building a sub-moa AR for $1000 using new parts. Used maybe, not new.)
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

I will publicly state that we as a general rule seldom buy from distributors who are also retailers due to the potential conflict of interest possibilities. Having said that we (Dianne and I) consider you and Pat (not to forget Matt) as trustworthy friends and have no problems ever buying from your company. You are an honest worthy competitor and we are glad to support you and family in all your ventures. You have strengthened the Canadian firearms industry in your efforts like this firearm...thanks. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Mr. Wolverine, thank you!!!! I'm not in on the first 1000 and likely won't be in on the second 1000, but this is definitely on my list! Once I save my pennies (or sell a kid :D) there will be one of these rifles slaying coyotes in NB.
    I think that this being completely Canadian is fantastic, that's $995,000 in 75 hours going to pay Canadian salaries and supporting Canadian business and families, Kudos to you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    You can "build" a budget AR for 500 or "build" a sub moa AR.......you can't purchase (as I stated) them for the price. (and I can't see you building a sub-moa AR for $1000 using new parts. Used maybe, not new.)
    you are not in the know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Build first?
    Question was for Wolverine who has 2 videos up on youtube with multiple shooters shooting it. So I imagine they have the rifle, have shot it, and have an idea of how well it shoots. The videos focus only on reliability. I am not going to buy it if it shoots like an sks, I already have 2 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstfishman View Post
    Question was for Wolverine who has 2 videos up on youtube with multiple shooters shooting it. So I imagine they have the rifle, have shot it, and have an idea of how well it shoots. The videos focus only on reliability. I am not going to buy it if it shoots like an sks, I already have 2 of those.
    I don't understand your question or even if there is a question to answer?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    Will the gun look just like the picture?

Moved to Q & A page
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-10-2018 at 11:44 AM.
    CCFR/NFA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I'd love some water dipped finished. Multi-cam for instance.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firstfishman View Post
    Good to see actual sentences used! This makes it much easier to respond than just 2 words and a question mark!

The videos they have are of a prototype with a different barrel than what production rifles will carry. They had to make sure it functions first, right? Can't give an actual accuracy report until they actually finalize on a production barrel.

Somewhere they said 2MOA or better, so that's probably what they are aiming for.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Could these be converted to look like an original AR180. Will an AR180 handguard fit, as well as a buttstock?

Moved to Q & A page
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 02-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin