Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Sold 1,000 in 75 hours

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar

And i don't get paid till the 15th

I love it.
    Congratulations, Mr. Wolverine, on such a successful project. The more firearms like this in the hands of Canadians, the better.
    And the fact that this NR-gun that looks so much like the symbolic-obsession-gun of the Anti's (the dreaded and extra-evil-super-deadly AR15) is icing on the cake.

I hope many of you will take this gun into the field and show it off. Go gunnies, go!
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

If you didn't have everyone's attention before, you sure do now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    This has been a dream of mine for many years, 4 US, 1 Israeli and 1 Canadian manufacture all turned me down. That infamous "Spartan Debacle" caused me to work with Steve from Kodiak and the WK180-C is the result. I have two more rifle projects, one is still in my head the other is already on the drawing board. stay tuned, "More to follow".
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    This has been a dream of mine for many years, 4 US, 1 Israeli and 1 Canadian manufacture all turned me down. That infamous "Spartan Debacle" caused me to work with Steve from Kodiak and the WK180-C is the result. I have two more rifle projects, one is still in my head the other is already on the drawing board. stay tuned, "More to follow".
    Any hints as to whats on the board?

Well done, Sir! You pulled one hell of a achievement.

CGN Regular
    Congrats, I guessed 72 hours, free WK180-C?

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Its still only $1M in sales. NIAT marginb is going to be very thin.
    ONLY? An small owner operated independent store has sales of $1M in a hair over 3 days, and you say ONLY!
    Pull your head out of your a$$ pal.

Congratulations Wolverine!!!
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Outstanding work !!!!

2 Things:

I have been wondering for the longest time why nobody would produce a copy of the NR ar180b, and now I am happy that not only we now have that available to purchase, but also that it is really affordable, domestically made, and is something that I won't feel too bad to lovingly abuse it in the great outdoors!

I cannot wait to hear the first reviews from everyone so that I can solidify my justification to buy one!
    I will be gone with no reception or internet from this Friday (Aug 30) until Monday (Sept 2), If you message me on Friday or during the weekend, I will only be able to get back to you on late Monday or Tuesday.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    So, can we pay a deposit to Wolverine?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.