Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: WK180-C Sold 1,000 in 75 hours

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Don't think of the WK180-C arriving in batches, once the first ones arrive we are planning on a shipment every week. Even with the first 300 we will not wait for all 300 to be completed, as soon as Kodiak have a worth while number to ship to us they will ship and then we will start moving them out to customers, hopefully it will be a continuous flow.
    If that is the case, I am crossing my fingers for an earlier than 3 month delivery

Placed my order this morning

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    If that is the case, I am crossing my fingers for an earlier than 3 month delivery
    That is highly unlikely, but once production is up and running we hope it stays ongoing. You have to appreciate that we are very dependent on a lot of suppliers for raw materials etc. and we have no control over keeping them to quoted delivery dates.

CGN Regular
    Is there any way we can tell if we are number 50 or number 900 in the que buy looking at our order number?

CGN Regular
    When is frt expected? Can you ship before frt is issued?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
    Is there any way we can tell if we are number 50 or number 900 in the que buy looking at our order number?
    No because we have on line orders and in store orders, we work through them chronologically but the numbers have a letter prefix and would not make sense to an outsider.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    That is highly unlikely, but once production is up and running we hope it stays ongoing. You have to appreciate that we are very dependent on a lot of suppliers for raw materials etc. and we have no control over keeping them to quoted delivery dates.
    I thought so, but a guy can dream. I have a spot reserved on the gun rack for her when she is ready

Last edited by diablo_man; 08-14-2019 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    Does anywhere still have these available for preorder? Being going down the list of stocking dealers, and not seeing a hint of it on any of their pages.
    I think Westrifle has them on preorder still but you get burned with a $50 admin fee if you change your mind and get a refund .

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    Does anywhere still have these available for preorder? Being going down the list of stocking dealers, and not seeing a hint of it on any of their pages.

Did you try Wolverine themselves?: https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...E#?sortValue=0