Thread: Falcon S81 Review!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

Falcon S81 Review!

Got one, and it got a lot of use after Christmas. Its nice, I prefer it to my Primary Arms unit that is similar in spec but 6x magnification. The reticle / clarity of the lenses / and positive turret clicks are the main items I like.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

I went to the Falcon Optics website and couldn't find anything regarding their warranty. What is their warranty in Canada and how are warranty issues handled? Is there a maximum caliber these scopes are rated/tested to?
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

CGN Regular
    I had a m18+ I think the warranty was like 8 years or something weird

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post
    I went to the Falcon Optics website and couldn't find anything regarding their warranty. What is their warranty in Canada and how are warranty issues handled? Is there a maximum caliber these scopes are rated/tested to?
    They state a Global warranty which mean zero. Best to check with local stockist. e.g. Frontier Firearms.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

The Store handles replacement/repair for 10 years (replace or repair) after 10 years replacement or repair is done through Falcon Optics in the UK.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post
    It’s says that they are tested with a 338LM, so pretty well everything most people use except the .50 cal.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    The Store handles replacement/repair for 10 years (replace or repair) after 10 years replacement or repair is done through Falcon Optics in the UK.
    I purchased a falcon scope. Ended up damaging a part of it just a knob. they wouldnt touch it in uk fyi. Def wont ever deal with falcon again. Better to stay in continent. I even offered to pay for repairs but they were not interested.
    "My idea of gun control is keeping guns from bad people." - captain obvious

You Damaged only the knob? That is a simple replacements. PM me the details of it.

Super Moderator
    Contacting Falcon Optics in the UK was an absolute waste of time. They refused to help.
    The dealers from whom I had purchased my scopes (two, and both failed) had dropped the line, and could not help.