CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Uzkon UNG-12 any update?

  1. #1
    Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    176

    Uzkon UNG-12 any update?

    It has been several months now with no feedback.

    Is this thing going to make it to market or should I just go ahead and get the UTAS UTS-15 or Kel-tec?

    Will you be trying to compete with the pricing of other bullpup shotguns ($660 range) or keeping it at the same expensive pricetag?

  2. #2
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Regina,Sk
    Posts
    268
    Was wondering the same.

  3. #3
    Newbie Offdhizzil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    20
    Tagged

  4. #4
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13
    I got an email from them this week
    It said they got some had problems went back to UZKON and are now waiting for a gen two with improvments.
    So STBY for some more months or years.

  5. #5
    Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by auroradave View Post
    I got an email from them this week
    It said they got some had problems went back to UZKON and are now waiting for a gen two with improvments.
    So STBY for some more months or years.
    Well Im out. UTAS it is, or maybe the Kel-Tec.

  6. #6
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    East-central North Texas (AB)
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughneckRico View Post
    Well Im out. UTAS it is, or maybe the Kel-Tec.
    Neither the UTAS or Keltec really compete though. They are neither mag fed nor are they semi-auto.

    For competition currently available all there is, is the Lever Arms LAK12 Puma, which is garbage imo. (Had one)

    There are a few new options being brought in by Trigger Wholesale and O'Dell that look quite promising. If either of them get a FRT before the UNG-12 shows up, I will be dumping my UNG-12 preorder as I prefer the ergonomics of either of them to the UNG-12 anyway.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

  7. #7
    Super GunNutz Donrozon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughneckRico View Post
    Well Im out. UTAS it is, or maybe the Kel-Tec.
    Broke the piggy bank and bought a DP12
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

  8. #8
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,636
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Neither the UTAS or Keltec really compete though. They are neither mag fed nor are they semi-auto.

    For competition currently available all there is, is the Lever Arms LAK12 Puma, which is garbage imo. (Had one)

    There are a few new options being brought in by Trigger Wholesale and O'Dell that look quite promising. If either of them get a FRT before the UNG-12 shows up, I will be dumping my UNG-12 preorder as I prefer the ergonomics of either of them to the UNG-12 anyway.
    Agreed. I am sticking with my pre-order for now but if someone else beats them to market I'll be dropping it.

    Uzkon should be able to sort this out pretty quick, but who knows what their production schedule is like.

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    -the Lever Arms LAK12 Puma, which is garbage imo. (Had one)
    Care to expand on this? I've heard next to nothing about it.

  10. #10
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    East-central North Texas (AB)
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_of_New_York View Post
    Care to expand on this? I've heard next to nothing about it.
    I have had nerf guns of better construction and with better ergonomics. That said, it was reliable...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •