CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the love of cleaning guns - 20% OFF ALL GUN CLEANERS & PATCHES!! - www.4GT.com

For the love of cleaning guns - 20% OFF ALL GUN CLEANERS & PATCHES!! - www.4GT.com

20% off all gun cleaners & patches!

Please use the following coupon code for 20% off all cleaners, lubricants, protectants, and gun cleaning patches!

CLEAN20

Our selection of cleaners is extensive and includes large size formats (16oz, 32oz, 64oz, 1gal)
    4GT.com -Cleaners/Lubricants/Protectants

We stock bulk quantities of quality standard, pre-soaked, square and round cut gun cleaning patches.
    4GT.com -Gun cleaning patches

All products are stocked in Canada.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Tagged

Just placed an order for some OTIS cleaners to try out, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Just placed an order for some OTIS cleaners to try out, Thanks
    Good stuff... The next batch of orders ships tomorrow. You'll get a tracking number via email when your order is processed.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Received the tracking number, thanks... On a side note are you able to get your hands on Ballistol products?

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Received the tracking number, thanks... On a side note are you able to get your hands on Ballistol products?
    We've had some requests for Ballistol products so we're looking into adding them to the 4GT.com lineup.

If any folks here are interested then please send a message to 4GT@4GT.ca and maybe we can get a better sense of how much to bring in, and what size formats.

Once we confirm we can get it then we'll also start accepting reserve orders for our customers... no deposit required... just send us an email with what you want.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Mark-II's Avatar
    I like Ballistol, but I still have more than a gallon of it, so I'm good for a few years.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Mark-II's Avatar
    BTW - good to see you're still selling 3Bucc

No idea why no one else stocks the best brass catchers in the business, but I'm glad that you do.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    BTW - good to see you're still selling 3Bucc

No idea why no one else stocks the best brass catchers in the business, but I'm glad that you do.
    Thank you. We try to bring in quality products. We've had 3Bucc on-board since about 2013.

You might also like TBR brass catchers.

Both brands are top notch. USA made.

We also have E&L rigid brass catchers (also USA made). They are currently on sale.

If there are any quality Canadian made brass catchers out there we'd probably add them to the 4GT.com lineup too.

Shout out to you. 1st time customer.

Took advantage of your promo. Ordered on the weekend, delivered to my door Wednesday (today). To me, that's fantastic!

Thanks, gained a new customer.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” — Dr. Seuss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast