Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC;1https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=277843074602698
    Good luck finding 100 people who want that thing.
    i know lots that would--maybe group buy---just not the 25 shipping

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    because you didn't see the gravity of the situation. where have you been for the last 9 years?
    Through half the world's conflict zones and studying so I don't have to again.

The guy's an egotistical shyster with no leadership ability and more mouth than intelligence. Despite that he's a dishonest bigot he's convinced a whole slew of people to drink the koolaid. Like him, these belong in the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    A lot of conservatives can't stand him. He's a racist, sexust, imbecile. It's astonishing that anyone supports him, let alone Canadian gun owners.
    ===============
    Last edited by merlin1; 02-12-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL..what total horse####..since the very next day after his election Stock markets climb to record numbers,economy is up ,jobs are up,taxes are DOWN,more people keeping more of they're paycheck,more companies staying in the US,more companies bringing jobs back from offshore,
    as for the horse#### approval numbers,it's simple matter of WHICH bleeding heart liberal leaning outfit does the work,
    why dont you go take a look at a US electoral map and ask yourself why the map is 90% Conservative Republican red..LOL
    6 hours a day..you must be mistaken with the piece of Liberal garbage that ruined the US for the prior 8 years,this guy is never off the clock.
    disaster relif for Puerto Rico was there all along,the Liberal loonies in charge in Puerto Rico where the ones keeping the stuff from being distributed,and this is right from a Puerto Rican friend who is RIGHT THERE,he watched the stuff being help in hidding,some actually had to STEAL the stuff to try and get buy,
    i spent 30 years in and out of the US every other week,all over the US,i've been around people affected by 8 years of Liberal lunacy,and let me tell you,the average WORKING american,,is dam glad they finally have a President with balls,put a stop to all the illegals in the country,and get rid of the worst ones,and trying to figure a way for the good ones to stay,,not easy when bleeding heart libtard democraps just want to use the issue for their political gain,pretty much like our dear bumbass PM Trudope.good thing the Democrat party is near extinction,
    might want to stop getting all your info from Liberal loonie news outfits,
    i agree with you--Canadian s slam Trump but they have a total moron in charge themselves who is selling out their country --but they are ok with that hahahahaha=== and they are triggered by a bench mat now thats funny....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    i agree with you--Canadian s slam Trump but they have a total moron in charge themselves who is selling out their country --but they are ok with that hahahahaha=== and they are triggered by a bench mat now thats funny....
    I don't like trudeau, but I'd choose him a 100 times over trump.

As for being triggered, again, you confuse laughing at something (and some people) and being triggered. That thing is just as fugly as the bending glock from a few weeks ago. Calling it fugly isn't being triggered, it's just calling it what it is.

The fact that you take time to post hundreds of words on a guy who's not even in canadian politic because we call him the cheetos-in-chief, now that is being triggered though.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I don't like trudeau, but I'd choose him a 100 times over trump.

As for being triggered, again, you confuse laughing at something (and some people) and being triggered. That thing is just as fugly as the bending glock from a few weeks ago. Calling it fugly isn't being triggered, it's just calling it what it is.

The fact that you take time to post hundreds of words on a guy who's not even in canadian politic because we call him the cheetos-in-chief, now that is being triggered though.
    wow i only counted 69 words---as for posting something not in canadian politics???you call what we have politics?our lord master who sells us out and everything we stand for --hmmm??you want this a 100 times over Trump--you got it sunshine--enjoy your tennis ball.....

Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    wow i only counted 69 words---as for posting something not in canadian politics???you call what we have politics?our lord master who sells us out and everything we stand for --hmmm??you want this a 100 times over Trump--you got it sunshine--enjoy your tennis ball.....
    The fact that all you could come up with as a rebuttal was counting should speak volumes.

Why do you defend a foreign leader who has no international respect and ump on anyone who says anything to the contrary?

In grade 3 that was the surest way to tell who had a crush on who. I bet if the mango mussolini started selling his tighty whities there'd be a few from this board lining up for a sniff of his bacon strips.

Would probably have better luck marketing "I'm with her!" mats on this side of the border.

You get the government you deserve and it appears Canadians deserve Justin Trudeau.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    A lot of conservatives can't stand him. He's a racist, sexust, imbecile. It's astonishing that anyone supports him, let alone Canadian gun owners.
    Your type of conservatism has conserved nothing. Go waste your time with that useless rhetoric on a Ben Shapiro channel.

EDIT: My GOD I can't believe there's people here praising Trudeau. When our guns are confiscated, I hope you guys are first in line to hand them in.
    Last edited by Future303; 02-12-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    His approval ratings are some of the lowest in history. In fact, he has the lowest approval rating at the 1 year mark since modern polling started, which goes back 7 decades.
    Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 95% chance to win?
    Very fake news.