Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: add these to your order, great bench mat or mouse pad... TRUMP TEKMAT 10.00 USD 11X17

Love the AA-12!!!!!!!
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 95% chance to win?
    Very fake news.
    LOL..the anti Trump snowflakes are still angered the US got a REAL leader,compared to our manchild,

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Tinfoil hat notwithstanding, no gun is getting confiscated. But hey, feel free to try and spread fear.
    LOL..says the guy who's government NEEDS to know about EVERY firearm he owns,how that fun registry working out for ya,

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Don't worry......... The Great Awakening is near

#QAnon
    if you seriously think some Democrat is going to beat Trump next time,,LOL. good luck with that, hey,,maybe Oprah,too funny,the US citizen who ACTUALY WORK and NOT of some welfare or food stamps,are enjoying their new increase in their take home pay,they wot forget who gave it to them,

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    if you seriously think some Democrat is going to beat Trump next time,,LOL. good luck with that, hey,,maybe Oprah,too funny,the US citizen who ACTUALY WORK and NOT of some welfare or food stamps,are enjoying their new increase in their take home pay,they wot forget who gave it to them,
    Maybe you should be red pilled a little.......you seem like you are not in the knowledge......

Google #QAnon............

Have I mentioned anything about DemocRATS?

Trump is bringing the Great Awekening .......Trust me......a lot of things will change very soon.........World Wide!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL..what total horse####..since the very next day after his election Stock markets climb to record numbers,economy is up ,jobs are up,taxes are DOWN,more people keeping more of they're paycheck,more companies staying in the US,more companies bringing jobs back from offshore,
    as for the horse#### approval numbers,it's simple matter of WHICH bleeding heart liberal leaning outfit does the work,
    why dont you go take a look at a US electoral map and ask yourself why the map is 90% Conservative Republican red..LOL
    6 hours a day..you must be mistaken with the piece of Liberal garbage that ruined the US for the prior 8 years,this guy is never off the clock.
    disaster relif for Puerto Rico was there all along,the Liberal loonies in charge in Puerto Rico where the ones keeping the stuff from being distributed,and this is right from a Puerto Rican friend who is RIGHT THERE,he watched the stuff being help in hidding,some actually had to STEAL the stuff to try and get buy,
    i spent 30 years in and out of the US every other week,all over the US,i've been around people affected by 8 years of Liberal lunacy,and let me tell you,the average WORKING american,,is dam glad they finally have a President with balls,put a stop to all the illegals in the country,and get rid of the worst ones,and trying to figure a way for the good ones to stay,,not easy when bleeding heart libtard democraps just want to use the issue for their political gain,pretty much like our dear bumbass PM Trudope.good thing the Democrat party is near extinction,
    might want to stop getting all your info from Liberal loonie news outfits,
    Hahaha who's triggered now?

Stock markets have trended upward for years. Hardly something to try and claim as a trump victory. But that's okay, trump doesn't like the truth so why should his supporters? Are you also taking responsibly for the DOW having its worst day ever last week?

Fact is Trump didn't win the popular vote, he's a chronic liar, and his own lawyers don't want him to testify to Mueller because they know he'll commit perjury. But then again, what would you expect from someone who would set up a fraudulent university to scam people, or charge his own non profit organization to rent his golf course (you know, the same non profit he used to bribe politicians and pay for personal court preceedings)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

I came.....i saw.....I was not dissapointed.
    Thanks for posting this IRG!
    Ibtl
    I am a kit hor(der)

There is no such thing as the popular vote.

Hahah those are all great mouse pads, love it

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Hahaha who's triggered now?

Stock markets have trended upward for years. Hardly something to try and claim as a trump victory. But that's okay, trump doesn't like the truth so why should his supporters? Are you also taking responsibly for the DOW having its worst day ever last week?

Fact is Trump didn't win the popular vote, he's a chronic liar, and his own lawyers don't want him to testify to Mueller because they know he'll commit perjury. But then again, what would you expect from someone who would set up a fraudulent university to scam people, or charge his own non profit organization to rent his golf course (you know, the same non profit he used to bribe politicians and pay for personal court preceedings)
    being delusional is one thing--thinking a popular vote means anything other than what Woopie Goldberg spouts on the view is another--you will do fine embracing "Castrudeo-like" news outlets Cbc and Cnn on your favorite Venezuelan beaches.And yes they do have a 3rd bathroom .Hope you get better..