CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulls Eye S & W 41

GunNutz

Bulls Eye S & W 41

I just had a great experience with Bulls Eye Sports!! Bought one of their S & W 41 models after thinking about it for quite a while. Great price [actually less than some American gun sites!] and free shipping. Only one is left now. I bought the pistol last Wednesday and received it in the mail this afternoon. So, the processing, ATT, shipping, and delivery from Ontario to Vancouver all in one week. Excellent service from Bulls Eye!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet silverfoxdj's Avatar
    Being a big fan of Smith 41's, I like the feedback from other new owners with that first feel when shooting them.. congrats and send us some first shot experiences with it..
    Shoot often and safely... We stand as one or not at all

I learned how to shoot pistols with this as a youngster. I was spoiled. Lol
    A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user. - Theodore Roosevelt

GunNutz
    I’m just waiting for the paperwork to come through. I’m hoping to get it to the range this Friday or if not the following Friday. I just feel so great in the hand. Also, I shoot both right-handed and left-handed and the target grips are just perfect for that. I’ve been shooting recently a Beretta 87 target and that’s been really great but I just don’t like the trigger on it very much. The trigger on the Smith and Wesson is just fantastic!

1 week with shipping?!? dam i bought a firearm from another store here locally and it took over 3 weeks for just the paperwork to come in!

GunNutz

Paperwork and Range time with M41

I finally received my pistol registration last week and took the Model 41 to the range on Friday. It felt great in the hands; very well balanced, almost no wobble in sighting in, and the trigger was great. Unfortunately, I had several stovepipes and/or FTE's. After getting home, I did some research and it seems that the M41 needs quite a bit of break-in….no problem….very happy to do so. Also, I saw some suggestions about putting a small drop of gun oil on the top round in each magazine. I'll try that at the range this coming Friday. Anybody out there has had the same problem? I'm trying to attach two photos of targets but we'll see how that works out. The first target is me sighting in using a bench rest and the second is another target of me shooting two-handed free standing. These targets are only 15m...Friday I go to 25m.

Name:  M 41 Target IMG_6267.JPG
Views: 1244
Size:  108.1 KB

I'd say you have very little to do ...congrats CCI Standard I presume? I'd lay a thin film of lube along the rails and any part that looks like it has some friction to easy that slide

GunNutz
    oops...Thanks, left that part out. Yes, CCI SV. I do usually oil the rails but will be sure to bring a good amount of oil to the range with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kensui View Post
    oops...Thanks, left that part out. Yes, CCI SV. I do usually oil the rails but will be sure to bring a good amount of oil to the range with me.
    You could use a little grease I use Gun Butter on the slide and rails

GunNutz
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try some oil first then the Gun Butter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast