Thread: Can you feel the love? - One day discount code!

Expired Business Member

Can you feel the love? - One day discount code!

We don't often offer deals on Matador products. And that's because we strive to keep our high quality products at reasonable prices every single day.

But, at least half of us thinks we should celebrate Valentine's Day. So from now, until 11:59PM on February 14, use Discount Code LOVE10 at checkout, and you'll receive 10% off your order.

This includes ALL of our in-stock products -- SKS accessories, muzzle devices, our hot item Fury Grip, 10/22 accessories and of course, all Matador Support Gear.

Get in on the love!!!!

Name:  LOVE10.jpg
Views: 584
Size:  33.5 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Damnit! I don’t even own a .556 or 308 right now (wow EE here I come I can’t beliebe that) and I am seriously contemplating buying both of those blast deflectors.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Damnit! I don’t even own a .556 or 308 right now (wow EE here I come I can’t beliebe that) and I am seriously contemplating buying both of those blast deflectors.
    Ha! A good excuse to buy a new gun. :-)

Expired Business Member
    Time is ticking by! We hope you got your cards, chocolates, flowers, and everything else -- we know that you've given us at Matador a lot of love with our one day discount code! Thank you. The code runs till midnight -- we are down to the last Sabertooth (in FDE), have run out of stock on a few items, but still have lots of everything else for you. If it's easier than actually typing the code LOVE10, just use this link to automatically apply the discount when shopping:

https://shop.matadorarms.com/discount/LOVE10