Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS New Canadian platform launches tomorrow

IRUNGUNS New Canadian platform launches tomorrow

IRUNGUNS would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their help and feedback over the last year. Through your input and recommendations we will be launching a new platform which will further integrate and streamline our Canadian and US markets. We've decided to take a different approach, this is a complete custom build which focuses on the search engines, communication and ease of navigation. Please use this thread for feedback and any issues that you may find as we will be tweaking the site over the next few weeks.

The Category and Sub-Category panels use pictures for ease of navigation. Should you have a picture that you feel would look better than what is currently on the site please email it to admin@irunguns.ca with your contact information. Should we use your picture/s we will send you a 25.00USD giftcard to use on www.irunguns.com for every picture that is used on one of the panels. Please remember these need to be HIGH RES file pics.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Sounds awesome.

looking forward and will that bring any additional saving in FEES?

CGN Regular
    That's great!! I really wish you could keep the $1 per accessories ship to Canada, like you had at Christmas.

My one and only reason I haven't made a purchase from IRUNGUNS is because I feel I won't know the true cost of anything you sell.

It doesn't have to be in Canadian dollars but it would be a beautiful thing if I was confident on your final price.

Yeah the lack of CAD pricing makes it a bit of a crap shoot. If it's your Canadian website, make it Canadian. Proper pricing, GST, Free Shipping.
    When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDK11 View Post
    Yeah the lack of CAD pricing makes it a bit of a crap shoot. If it's your Canadian website, make it Canadian. Proper pricing, GST, Free Shipping.
    Lol this wil probably never happen. You can keep asking for it, but you'll continue being disappointed. The concept of their business prohibits it.
    Last edited by Scotty454; 01-19-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Always happy with the service I receive

A site that makes purchases Easier? I'm gonna be broke for sure..

Can't wait to see the new site!

Guys/girls our dollar is forever changing. I’ve purchased from Irunguns many times. I recently purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 from Irunguns and way before any Canadian dealer received them and cheaper I may add. I usually use one of many online currency converters to determine what the exchange will be then add GST (5%).
    Thank you Irunguns! You guys rock!!

Will the contact form work? I have sent a couple messages about a defective product and no one is bothering to reply.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast