Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: B&T AG GHM9 9x19mm

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Alrighty folks..... first order that is coming in will be the standard GHM9 lowers,. not Glock lowers.

The Glock lowers will not be available til summer, however they can be purchased separately (they are not the registered part of the firearm) and you can then use Glock mags and standard mags. the price of the Glock lower is going to be $599.00 plus shipping and tax.

Later in the year we will be able to get the full firearm with the Glock lower installed, however this will be a bit more expensive. ( $2055.00 plus shipping and tax )
    If anyone has placed an order already for one of these, and is wishing to wait for a Glock lower version you will need to inform us of this. I believe we will be calling everyone and confirming this shortly, but we are a bit short staffed at the moment. I will try to get this done this week.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Thank you for the update. Do you know which stock (wire or ergonomic) they’ll come with?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Alrighty folks..... first order that is coming in will be the standard GHM9 lowers,. not Glock lowers.

The Glock lowers will not be available til summer, however they can be purchased separately (they are not the registered part of the firearm) and you can then use Glock mags and standard mags. the price of the Glock lower is going to be $599.00 plus shipping and tax.

Later in the year we will be able to get the full firearm with the Glock lower installed, however this will be a bit more expensive. ( $2055.00 plus shipping and tax )
    If anyone has placed an order already for one of these, and is wishing to wait for a Glock lower version you will need to inform us of this. I believe we will be calling everyone and confirming this shortly, but we are a bit short staffed at the moment. I will try to get this done this week.
    Ok great I will call to change mine to a Glock version.
    Thanks

BANNED
    Any actual pics of the complete gun?!

I'd love to hear if the "ergonomic" stock is an option instead of the wire and telescopic stocks.

Anyone from Wolverine know?
    Last edited by RideauBound; 04-04-2018 at 07:29 PM.

BANNED
    The telescopic stock is an "extra" and is NOT cheap!!!

Wolverine, can we order Aimpoint Nano together with GHM9?

edit: also I spoke to B&T rep on iG and been told that new shipment should have upgraded guns to successfully feed flat nose and hollow points ammo that previously had issues. Can you please confirm?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Steel28; 04-08-2018 at 01:35 PM.

BANNED
    These in yet? REALLYYY wanting to see what they look like with the "new" stock.

Apc 9 in a NR platform, would have been nice.

But for a restricted gun, the longer barrel GHM9 with collapsing stock and glockazine mod looks like a keeper for me as well.
    Last edited by Hihi962; 05-15-2018 at 02:47 AM.

What's the deal?
    I tried calling you guys about ordering one of these, even left a message and didn't get a response (3 days ago).

Wanna sell or what's the deal?