Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: B&T AG GHM9 9x19mm

Quote Originally Posted by Hihi962 View Post
    What's the deal?
    I tried calling you guys about ordering one of these, even left a message and didn't get a response (3 days ago).

Wanna sell or what's the deal?
    Wolverine are the best in country. Send a email

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    What's the deal?
    I tried calling you guys about ordering one of these, even left a message and didn't get a response (3 days ago).

Wanna sell or what's the deal?
    Not sure whats going on here but please feel free to contact me directly and I would be more than happy to assist. tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com or 204-748-2454 EXT. 243
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Not sure whats going on here but please feel free to contact me directly and I would be more than happy to assist. tysonl@wolverinesupplies.com or 204-748-2454 EXT. 243
    Will do, but yea, called 4 times on two different days, no one picked up, so left a message with name/number and no one called me back.
    Thanks.

Will do, but yea, called 4 times on two different days, no one picked up, so left a message with name/number and no one called me back.
    Thanks.
    We obviously have a problem with our phone system if you left 4 messages and never had a call back, please send me details of what happened and this will be looked into. We can only improve our customer service if we recieve the details of when we apear to have a poor responce. Please send details to John@wolverinesupplies.com as well as to sales, so we can look into this. Thanks for your patience, rest assured we will get back to you.
    Enjoy your weekend, will reply next week.

CGN Regular
    So, what’s up with these?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We obviously have a problem with our phone system if you left 4 messages and never had a call back, please send me details of what happened and this will be looked into. We can only improve our customer service if we recieve the details of when we apear to have a poor responce. Please send details to John@wolverinesupplies.com as well as to sales, so we can look into this. Thanks for your patience, rest assured we will get back to you.
    Behold one who is always leading from the front. A lesson for us all.
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I sent a message to Tyson regarding the items on my order (I actually wanna add a few as well), but I will send it to you, as well as the times and incidents as best I can remember if it helps. Just wasn't sure what was happening as I couldn't get through to you guys or get a response.

Any update on when the glock lower GHM9's are expected? "Enquiring minds want to know."...

Just got the chance to handle one in person at a local gun shop. I was super impressed by the fit and finish and it had really nice balance. For anyone who is on the fence I say go for it ��
    Patiently waiting for the Glock lowers here, thanks for bringing these in Wolverine!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer okcorral1881's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by restless View Post
    Just got the chance to handle one in person at a local gun shop. I was super impressed by the fit and finish and it had really nice balance. For anyone who is on the fence I say go for it ��
    Patiently waiting for the Glock lowers here, thanks for bringing these in Wolverine!
    Good to know, any comments on the folding stock?
    Thanks
    CSSA.......CCFR.......NRA........NFA..........EOSC