Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: B&T AG GHM9 9x19mm

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    If the Tail Brace is a B&T stock, why we don't have the choice between the Tail Brace and the folding stock when we put an order for the GMH9 ?
    Because the "Gear Head" works stock is not a B&T stock, when these are sold in the US they do not have a stock installed on them, anything you see down there would be aftermarket most likely. Coming to Canada they will have a stock installed on them, the original photo shown in the first post is what will be coming on them. The one shown above in PC9s post is a BV&T stock, it will not be coming on the GHM9 to Canada, but we can check into that one and see if it is available if you like.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer1 View Post
    If the Tail Brace is a B&T stock, why we don't have the choice between the Tail Brace and the folding stock when we put an order for the GMH9 ?
    B&T supplies the two rails and the block that fixes the stock to action. They worked with Gearhead Works to produce the pistol brace attachment - that way when an individual wants to go through the process of SBRing their pistol in the US, all they need to do is purchase the a stock plate from B&T, remove the pistol brace portion and they're off to the races.

Given that we don't have the SBR rules, we can theoretically just mount the sliding stock to it, providing it is available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Nyet.. The stock shown above is a B&T produced stock. I believe you asked about the Tail Brace correct? That one is a US stock, the one shown above posted by PC9 is a B&T produced stock. however I am uncertain of the price on that stock.
    I asked about the stock in the video posted, I believed it to be this one produced by B&T, someone said it was aftermarket so I went along.

I'd rather have the B&T piece, please let us know pricing of the gun with this B&T piece instead of regular stock.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    The one shown above in PC9s post is a BV&T stock, it will not be coming on the GHM9 to Canada, but we can check into that one and see if it is available if you like.
    why will it not be coming to canada if B&T lists it as an option? Could we not have you custom order one from them with that stock already installed?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    why will it not be coming to canada if B&T lists it as an option? Could we not have you custom order one from them with that stock already installed?
    Sorry we are crazy short handed today so I am answering these as fast as I can so bare with me. Yes this stock is available ( or should be I don't see what not ). No I do not have this info available right now, I have already sent in a request for info with this stock installed, and once I have some info I will let you know.

CGN Regular
    I'll shoot an email in, interested in the Compact model with the "teleskopschulterstutze" !

Quote Originally Posted by twyeh View Post
    Glock lower
    I don’t think we will see them for awhile but I’m in for one

Alrighty small update, see here!

BT-20506 B&T stock telescopic for B&T GHM9, length adjustable in 3 positions retails for $834.99 plus shipping and tax. This is an upgrade available for the GHM9, this can be ordered along with your GHM9.

CGN Regular
    Alrighty small update, see here!

BT-20506 B&T stock telescopic for B&T GHM9, length adjustable in 3 positions retails for $834.99 plus shipping and tax. This is an upgrade available for the GHM9, this can be ordered along with your GHM9.
    Thanks!